Sign in to follow this  
fogboundturtle

Trislander BN2 is out

Brilliant I have been waiting for this one, to add to my channel islands routes. 😁

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Just look at that beautiful VC.

I will buy this eventually for it’s uniqueness alone (plus I quite enjoy their islander), but there just too much else out right now to compete for my attention.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz, RTX2080ti, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

always worried me as to was going to check the oil on the third engine on a dark cold wet & rainy night!!

Rattso

Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme D5 - intel i9-12900K(water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - EVGA Kingpin 3090Ti - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Thrustmaster Warthog - Honeycome Bravo quadrant - MFG Crosswind - Samsung G9 49" monitor

How does one get a hold of BlackBox support??

In my imbecility, I repurchased the Islander instead of the Tri-Islander. Can't seem to negotiate the website very well, Also they keep " not recognizing my computer and everything I do, I have to redo the Activation code to let me see my purchasing records. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v 5, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hopefully BBS is working on this. I found why the website is not working for me (probably others too)

Copy and Paste:

What happened?

Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v 5, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Posted (edited)

Yes, I tracked 'em down to facebook. I can remember their first MSFS 2020 offering, I bought it and do not fly it anymore, BUT, their last two offerings have been a big eye-opener. They are back on my "buy" list. 

*edit BBS website is back in business.

Edited by jimcarrel

Just to finish out my experience with BBS after they got the website back up. I think it was after 5pm that I got an email sent off to BBS sales contact. This morning I got around about 8 am to (hopefully) find an email from BBS concerning my mistaken purchase. Well, there it was. Two emails. One was to thank me for my recent purchase and the other was a download link for my new Tri-Islander.

Great Support.

• Upvote 1