Sign in to follow this  
The Flight Level

Wishful Thinking for More Business Jets

For those that missed this on another thread. Two Tone Murphy talks with the developer of the HJet here and gives some great close up views: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1308845640

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

On 5/25/2022 at 10:04 AM, Ricardo41 said:

I'm still confused as to what "updates" to the G3000 the Hjet offers. 

For one thing, heavily modified visuals. Marwan coded it to include the synoptics that's on its IRL counterpart. In addition. he successfully implemented working VNAV, complete with a VSD display (really, a very neat feature). He also integrated it completely into the plane so you don't also need to have the G3000 mod. In fact, it was recently tested on the XBox with great success, so for XBox fliers, this is a big deal as it will mark the first time XBox users will have a plane with WTT *and* Navigraph!

Beyond that, yes, the navigation part is still WTT, but once Working Title is done with the refresh, I'm pretty sure Marwan will look into swapping out the systems, but it might mean re-building his synoptics and VSD from scratch (WTT G3000 completion currently projected for end of the year...at best).

On 5/25/2022 at 11:18 AM, ryanbatc said:

Yeah that's about it.  FSW did a decent older Lear 35.  I think they even recently added a basic FMS sort of unit (UNS) to the P3D version.  xtreme prototypes did a lear 25 with a similar fashion.

Probably the most complex in any sim to date is the Hot Start Challenger in XP11 - which came out fairly recently.

That Lear 25 was a hoot. The only way to make it more 70's would have been to have a razor blade and a pile of white powder on the cabin table. 😉

14 minutes ago, eslader said:

That Lear 25 was a hoot. The only way to make it more 70's would have been to have a razor blade and a pile of white powder on the cabin table. 😉

LOL!  That was slightly before my time thankfully 😂

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Just bumping this topic back up for more consideration it so richly deserves......😁

I took my fenix before bed last night and this is what I saw in my sim dreams

spacer.png

https://www.prestigeonline.com/th/pursuits/motors/bombardier-fastest-business-jet-global-

8000/https://www.freethink.com/technology/fastest-private-jet

Runway performance of a VLJ!

• Like 3

Regards, Kendall

@irocx Yep, with all the crappy news in the world recently, nice to read about and see this sweet performance leader getting lots of air time in the media. No pun intended!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

On 5/30/2022 at 10:56 PM, irocx said:

I took my fenix before bed last night and this is what I saw in my sim dreams

Yes, anyone of these would do.

Discover our jets | Bombardier

Time to bump this message thread. With the release of SU10 and the removal of encryption, I'm hoping at the very least, additional improvement mods for the Longitude.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

IRIS has done a Global Express in the past. They only did the external model and released it unfinished as freeware...

Edit: about 10 years ago... i'm getting old 😟...

Edited by bigifooti

14 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

Yes, anyone of these would do.

Discover our jets | Bombardier

Time to bump this message thread. With the release of SU10 and the removal of encryption, I'm hoping at the very least, additional improvement mods for the Longitude.

Clearly you have not being paying attention to Working Title, coming "Soon" is a complete re-write of the CJ4 and, more to the point a rewritten G3000 complete with Longitude specific pages AND (to my understanding) updates to the Longitude itself - looks very good....

Check the Progress channel here: https://discord.gg/FDUTQXrZ for more info.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

On 5/24/2022 at 10:42 AM, Doering said:

I would even settle for this in the sim without a spanky livery!

Billed as the first business jet to go supersonic with SAF (sustainable aviation fuel).

Go to about 8:30 of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TB86nXI68

And the most depressing news was at 13:00.....I just KNEW when I bought my Global 7000 and the salesman tried to get me to wait and buy a 7500 I shoulda' listened to him!  Now I can't upgrade to an 8000. 😞

Anyone in the market for a poultry used Global 7000?  Only has 2 miles on it (I had it towed 2 miles from the ramp by the FBO to my remote hangar at the end of the airport as I can't afford to put fuel in it to fly it 😭, its pretty to look at though.  I did put enough fuel in it once to fire up the APU and look at all the pretty lights in the cockpit though)

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

43 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

And the most depressing news was at 13:00.....I just KNEW when I bought my Global 7000 and the salesman tried to get me to wait and buy a 7500 I shoulda' listened to him!  Now I can't upgrade to an 8000. 😞

Anyone in the market for a poultry used Global 7000?  Only has 2 miles on it (I had it towed 2 miles from the ramp by the FBO to my remote hangar at the end of the airport as I can't afford to put fuel in it to fly it 😭, its pretty to look at though.  I did put enough fuel in it once to fire up the APU and look at all the pretty lights in the cockpit though)

A poultry used Global 7000? Did you intend to transport chickens with it? I know chicken can't fly by themselves, but still... 😄

spacer.png5800X3D, 64GB 3200 RAM, 7900 XT 20GB

2 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

Check the Progress channel here: https://discord.gg/FDUTQXrZ for more info.

Thanks. But I'm not seeing anything on the Longitude. There's one for the CJ4 but not for the Longitude. Is that the correct link?

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

Very exciting times for bizjet simmers....

Learjet 35A

Citation Mustang

Hawker 800XP

HJet

Cirrus Jet

A good Phenom 100/300, 390 Premiere and I'm pretty much a happy camper.

If LHC does the Epic Victory Jet that would be great also!

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

The Cessna Citation Mustang is days away from release:

C510 Mustang Release on Sept 30, a few days from now.

https://cockspur.eu/

I had the Flight1 version of this jet in FSX and P3D I believe. The Cockspur version will have the G1000, and I believe they support the G1000Nxi.

This plane is great for both small and large airports.

Really looking forward to it!

Bill Clark

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

3 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Very exciting times for bizjet simmers....

Learjet 35A

I like Flysimware's Learjet 35A a lot. Their Learjet is tempting me to 'upgrade' to another dev's Learjet, Xtreme Prototypes' Learjet 25 (XP GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0 | Xtreme Prototypes), which based in my reading their  300+ page manual is a step up compared to features described in Flysimware's 40+ page manual for the 35A. The XP 25 looks like a must-have if you're a Learjet fan.

The problem is XP's model is only available for P3D and it's not cheap. If it ever goes on sale or if the bizjets to be released in MSFS disappoints, I'll probably just end up grabbing it anyway.

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1