Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

MG Hjet Ha420 another way to download and purchase

Is there another way to purchase this aircraft. Other than through the Market Place. I get the "Another transaction is still pending" message. I opened a ticket yesterday with Zendesk. But no reply as of yet. Tried everything written about how to fix this. Nothing works.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

Just now, macpilot said:

Is there another way to purchase this aircraft. Other than through the Market Place. I get the "Another transaction is still pending" message. I opened a ticket yesterday with Zendesk. But no reply as of yet. Tried everything written about how to fix this. Nothing works.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

Nope. That’s it. 

Eddie
KABQ

3 minutes ago, macpilot said:

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

Not yet, but more markets are in being defined.  Probably Orbx one day.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

3 minutes ago, macpilot said:

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

Did you see this:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4484586651932-What-is-the-message-Another-transaction-is-still-pending-Please-wait-a-few-moments-or-contact-support-if-the-issue-persists-

Just wait a little longer. It's worth it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yep I had the same issue for about a week and then Microsoft took care of it with a Zendesk ticket opened.

I know people say Marketplace 2.0 is better - it is a little better but you'd think having customers be able to actually purchase a product would help the sim grow hehe.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Had the same problem.

Started MSFS via the Xbox app and somewhere was shown a small pending update.

After this update the Marketplace accepted my p.o.

Ernst

5 hours ago, macpilot said:

DJ,

Yes I did. But didn't work.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

Issues like these are what turn people off from Marketplace.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

6 hours ago, macpilot said:

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

As Bruce Willis said, "Welcome to the party, pal ".  Be prepared for at least a week of waiting for a response from Zendesk.

WAT1460.png

I had this same issue which was resolved in 3 days and I still support the MarketPlace encryption and all for 2 reasons:

1) I like to have my MSFS purchased stuff in 1 place and..

2) I don't want folks like Marwan and company getting ripped off.

sp

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I had this same issue which was resolved in 3 days and I still support the MarketPlace encryption and all for 2 reasons:

2) I don't want folks like Marwan and company getting ripped off.

sp

Strongly agree with #2.  My ticket submitted last Sunday.  Sent follow up on Wed because of no response.  Rec'd request for gamer tag on Thurs. Replied immediately.  Sat evening and not a word from them. Kinda like CTDs , I guess. Some people get them and some don't.

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

1 hour ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Wouldn't that mean only buying from the Marketplace though?   ...and if so, wouldn't that greatly limit the addons you can buy and enjoy?     Otherwise the MP becomes just one of many places we buy from and then our stuff isn't all in one place.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love the idea of all my addons being stored with one vendor.  But it seems that would always limit us, in terms of what we can buy, as  devs will never all sell from only one vendor.

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

34 minutes ago, JYW said:

Wouldn't that mean only buying from the Marketplace though? 

I'm old so best to keep things simple. :laugh:

sp

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

I'm old 

It shows, as you are naive enough to think marketplace encryption is the end all to piracy.🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

11 hours ago, macpilot said:

Thank You.

Bill McCracken 

I had this issue back in the early days of MSFS and in my case, I repeat, in my case, it was issues with Microsoft and xBox accounts and sign ins.  I am an older fart at 73 and have purchased many Microsoft products over the years, mostly versions of Windows and Office, and those for an assortment of computers ranging over 30 years.  Because that created multiple registrations for Microsoft it led to a problem, or series of problems.  Microsoft has always, and still currently to my understanding, refused to merge any, much less all of those accounts.  That has led to my confusion of which registration, and password, to use for any specific product.  Then came along MSFS.  I signed up for Insider well before the release of MSFS, but was not in the beta.  When it came time for a purchase I had difficulty coming up with my ID and PW for Insider.  My MSFS purchase at xBox would not reconcile with my login information at Microsoft. It was not only a pain in the butt, it was totally maddening!  I finally found my Insider registration information and used it to reconcile with my then-new xBox account.  I had to log into and out of both accounts a couple of times until they miraculously and successfully completed a handshake.  I carefully captured the login and PW that worked and took a chisel and hammer and etched it into my garage floor.....  I have not had an issue since that reconciliation.

I will make a small bet that account and login issues are getting in your way.  (I am retired and on fixed income, LOL)!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere