Sign in to follow this  
Rogen

PC-12 - more fixes and a new livery

Still enjoying the PC-12, fixes are up to number 20 (in categories), even the manual boost lever has a click sound now (was previously slient due to a coding bug).

Just a few more to go and logging will be empty of errors for this aircraft 🙂

Of course the last ones are always the most difficult... but getting there.

Found a new livery too, quite an interesting one at that.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Cheers

PS - one more, this one is showing the GPU and CPU loading as well as the 30 Hz vsync.

GPU memory use is quite low, that said it is completely possible to max out the memory use, however I choose to not apply such a high mem use tune.

Edited by Rogen
shpeeellling
  • Like 4

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

That is an impressive livery.  After painting a Carenado type livery I honestly do not know how that person did that one!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Very impressive !!

10 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

After painting a Carenado type livery I honestly do not know how that person did that one!

+1 🙂🙈

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Indeed when I first saw the livery I though must have taken a while to do, but it does look pretty great.

As to,

18 hours ago, blazer05 said:

Where does one find these fixes?

The PBR model comes from this link but it's a bit broken and needs some fixing once downloaded.

The pic livery is from this link but again is a bit broken and needs some fixing.

There is an engine mod available in the AVSIM library.

Otherwise general internet searchs are how I've been finding links, some are good, some are dead, you take the good with the bad, and there is the PC-12 Carenado forum right here on AVSIM.

There is a community mod package (which is not anything to do with what I'm doing) and I believe if you msg Bert Pieke he'll point you in the direction needed.

The fixes I spoke about are things I've been resolving myself in both the model and gauges.

The stuff I'm working on is not quite there yet but is getting close, if you remind me in a couple of weeks I should be nearly done.

Cheers

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

Now that's a paint job !! .

Very nice pictures...haven't ever seen such an interesting livery.... looks like a whole story in a paint...!