Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

FSPXAI Boeing 787

15 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

No of course they aren't sharing payware models. As I mentioned, you select in the settings what models you want to use based on what payware models you OWN and AI manager downloads and installs repaints based on your preferences.

I thought as much. Thanks. 

I've always liked the fspxai models over the UTT ones. 

14ppkc-6.png

On 6/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, Christopher Low said:

You know me better than that, Pete. My flightplans are from 2019 :wink:

Ahh they had crew that summer 😊

Give that psxseecon and real traffic a whirl for a month for 10 bucks.  Try it see what you think. 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

21 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

Yes, and it was a significant step forward when the developer made the lighting compatible with AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition. I have the 787, A350 and A330-900Neo payware models installed in P3Dv4.5HF2, and they look great.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

4 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Yes, and it was a significant step forward when the developer made the lighting compatible with AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition. I have the 787, A350 and A330-900Neo payware models installed in P3Dv4.5HF2, and they look great.

Agreed I have them all apart from the beluga.  And with reborn. 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

I just wish more people would paint the FSPXAI models, especially the newer baby Airbuses and the 737's!

• Like 1

Joel branchu has done quite a few. 

Although we now have 3 airbus 330s

Tfs, fspxai and aig.  😅

14ppkc-6.png

8 minutes ago, Joseph29 said:

I just wish more people would paint the FSPXAI models, especially the newer baby Airbuses and the 737's!

Agree, but I think it's about how many users of FSPXAI vs the freeware FAIB one. Myself was using only the freeware-models for a long time, not seeing any reasons to buy the FSPXAI models.

But I was wrong, after buying some of the FSPXAI-models I realized what I had been missing. They are really good looking and easy on the frames too, and a step forward from many of the freeware models I used before. I hope he will continue to make new models.

Edited by vhaaland
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

The FSPXAI A320 and 737's though just aren't any better than the FAIB models. The painters paint for the model that they use and prefer themselves, there's no need for them to duplicate the thousands of liveries that are already done.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

9 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

A lot of repaints here for the short haul aircraft :

Japan FS AI (japan-fsai.com)

• Like 1

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.