ProATC/SR will go 'live' in the next 24/36hrs

1 minute ago, tjrush said:
Supported Aircraft

For MSFS

• FENIX Airbus A320
  • Leonardo MaddogX
  • PMDG 736-NGXU
  • PMDG 737-NGXU

Has there been an answer to the question - If we don't fly these aircraft, does the program work?  What is the restriction for unsupported aircraft?

Answered here.

1 hour ago, alpha117 said:

Sorry, busy currently. These are the aircraft that supports FMC Flightplans

You can use whatever aircraft you have.    

Looks Interesting,

I purchased the original version for FSX back in 2014 so assume I will be eligible for the 39.95 Euro version which works out to about $50 CDN

Hopefully there will be some reviews in the not too distant future.

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

What the hell does that mean?  

2 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

Answered here.

Tom

4 minutes ago, scanham said:

Will it import Simbrief flight plans?

Sure does

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

7 hours ago, davenicoll said:

Is this any good with VFR?...

Is it similar to VOX ATC for Prepar3d?

I would second this question.

But it seems this is vor IFR only.

Sorry, but no VFR support means no buy for me.

One of the items mentioned in the first post is that it will handle AI traffic. On the Features page of the web site, though, it says this about AI traffic:

"AI is recognized and managed (on ground on holding position only)."

Does that mean it only controls them if they are holding short of a runway? Where else does it control them?

It seems the program only has partial support for the Fenix A320. Co-pilot can only set the comms. (can't set flaps, gear, spoilers?)

There was another Fenix limitation I found too but can't recall it at the moment and their "Features" page is currently down.

Mark

Edit: Was able to get back onto the feature page. Here is the other pointed mentioned about the Fenix:

• The GPS flightplan for all supported third party aircraft can be generated automatically, but you have to load it via FMC. Not possible yet with the Fenix Airbus. But you may download the flightplan via SimBrief.
Edited by Gate99

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

I purchased Oct 2015 for $58 (US)./ 50 EUR using PayPal.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

As a long time user of Pro ATC X, I just purchased this version for MSFS.

Sadly, I have not received my email containing my lic key or download links.
Ive checked my SCAM/Junk folders just to make sure the confirmation email hasnt been moved there. I got confirmation from PayPal to indicate the transaction went through.

I can only guess that perhaps their store system is under heavy load,  after 30 mins I still havent received my license key/download link yet.

1 hour ago, c912039 said:

As a long time user of Pro ATC X, I just purchased this version for MSFS.

Sadly, I have not received my email containing my lic key or download links.
Ive checked my SCAM/Junk folders just to make sure the confirmation email hasnt been moved there. I got confirmation from PayPal to indicate the transaction went through.

I can only guess that perhaps their store system is under heavy load,  after 30 mins I still havent received my license key/download link yet.

Interested in your thoughts once you get it going. Have you used any other ATC solutions for MSFS?

50 minutes ago, Virtual-Chris said:

Interested in your thoughts once you get it going. Have you used any other ATC solutions for MSFS?

Once I finally get my key and download link from Pointsoft, Ill install and probably post my thoughts in the 'first impressions' thread, rather than here.

I own Pilot2ATC, FS HUD, and now PROATCSR for MSFS.

I purchased each of these (in order shown above)  to improve on the default ATC, as well as getting close to the ATC experience I am used to in P3D (with PROATCX).

I purchased FS HUD, because I wasnt quite happy with aspects of Pilot2ATC. I purchased PROATCSR because of prior knowledge of the product (in P3D) but also, because there are aspects of FS HUD that I'm not quite happy with.

It may take me a few days to really dig into PROATCSR to know what has carried over from the P3D versions (that are appropriate in MSFS), and is lacking (due to differences between P3D and MSFS),  Then I hope to be able to write up a summary of positive and negative aspects of each of the products.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, c912039 said:

Once I finally get my key and download link from Pointsoft, Ill install and probably post my thoughts in the 'first impressions' thread, rather than here.

I purchased each of these (in order shown above)  to improve on the default ATC, as well as getting close to the ATC experience I am used to in P3D (with PROATCX).

I purchased FS HUD, because I wasnt quite happy with aspects of Pilot2ATC. I purchased PROATCSR because of prior knowledge of the product (in P3D) but also, because there are aspects of FS HUD that I'm not quite happy with.

It may take me a few days to really dig into PROATCSR to know what has carried over from the P3D versions (that are appropriate in MSFS), and is lacking (due to differences between P3D and MSFS),  Then I hope to be able to write up a summary of positive and negative aspects of each of the products.

That would be awesome!  I'm considering all three of these products for my own ATC solution. 

Edited by Virtual-Chris

58 minutes ago, c912039 said:

Looking forward to it!