Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

AeroDynamics KC-10/DC-10 project!

35 minutes ago, JTR_KC said:

Aero Dynamics dev here.

Give yourself a pat on the back from me, JT. You and your team are doing sterling work - it looks fabulous.

• Like 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Thanks for visiting JT, we’re really looking forward to this one!

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

16 hours ago, JTR_KC said:

Aero Dynamics dev here. Personally, I put in about 20 hours a week into this project while working full time as a KC-10 crewmember. I don't see this project fading away because 'We need developers' (I have seen this all too often being in the Dev community). We have the drive and the passion spoken previously and it's topics like this that keep us driving full speed. Love to see that the Flight Sim community keeps a close eye on us awaiting what we have to offer!

- JT 

Thanks for dropping by JT was so excited to show this bird here on avsim for those that didn't fellow discord she's a beauty! wonderful work so far by the team cant wait till we can all fly her.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

16 hours ago, JTR_KC said:

Aero Dynamics dev here. Personally, I put in about 20 hours a week into this project while working full time as a KC-10 crewmember. I don't see this project fading away because 'We need developers' (I have seen this all too often being in the Dev community). We have the drive and the passion spoken previously and it's topics like this that keep us driving full speed. Love to see that the Flight Sim community keeps a close eye on us awaiting what we have to offer!

- JT 

Man, i just can't wait until this jumps to live - hopefully..

You guys have my utmost respect for doing such projects. I was particularly impressed by the DC10 , with such an airplane I went to USA with my grandfather at the end of the 60s as a little boy to visit my aunt there. I will never forget this, it was truly a wonderful experience! First time flying with a DC10.

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, pmplayer said:

You guys have my utmost respect for doing such projects. I was particularly impressed by the DC10 , with such an airplane I went to USA with my grandfather at the end of the 60s as a little boy to visit my aunt there.

You might need to check your dates again. The DC-10 didn't enter service until August 1971. Age plays tricks on you - well, at least it does with me. 😉

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

21 hours ago, JTR_KC said:

- JT 

That's really good news! I hope you guys are successful with this project!  Can't wait to try it out!

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Great news, I will certainly use this mod, even buy it if I have to. It was the first plane I ever flew on… still inside my mother’s womb lol (and that flight even had an engine scare, as in « engine went up in flames », still didn’t put me off aviation it seems 🥳).

• Like 1

spacer.png5800X3D, 64GB 3200 RAM, 7900 XT 20GB

2 hours ago, Paul K said:

You might need to check your dates again. The DC-10 didn't enter service until August 1971. Age plays tricks on you - well, at least it does with me. 😉

OK seems i am getting old 🤪 It was probably the early 70's then - sorry !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

@JTR_KC Fabulous to read this topic! Keep the momentum going! The makings of a successful storybook ending!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K