Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Asobo may dumb down wind gusts again - stop them please!

50 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

Because I can🤣. An unhealthy curiosity, given my part of the world fortunately escapes these storms. I’m fact, since owning this sim from day one, I think it was the first time I spent in the Baron.

I was able to basically take my hands off all controls and pedals and just watch the aircraft bob about. The turbulence effect was expectedly violent but it seemed to be a push pull effect forward/aft and a bit of sideways wiggle around the vertical axis. At no time did I need any input to keep wings level. I should have been working the yoke overtime to stay upright.

Please you are flying a default Asobo Baron. Why should we take this serious as to apposed something like the FSW C414 or Milviz C310 with more accurate flight models to actual live weather reaction in the sim? flying with no controls I sure would  not want to fly with you sir. If that Baron is heavily modified by a reliable modder  than I apologize for my post otherwise its Asobo rubbish and whats worse you have to spend another 30$ to get the Deluxe version to even fly it.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

This is like quietly watching an endless game of ping-pong from the sidelines with the ball going back and forth between realistic and not realistic without even a hint of a conclusion.

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

14 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

otherwise its Asobo rubbish

LOL, the irony in that! 😁

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

14 hours ago, Jeeeno said:

It's wrong. Period. There are no excuses. 

I resolved the issue todayt during a flight from St Louis to Indianapolis in a recently modded Baron G58.  Got frustrated with all the bouncing around and the rapidly fluctuating speed tape and for the first time in maybe six months I loaded and used Rex Weather Force.  Weather was perfectly rendered.  No transition hesitation issues.  And a very reasonable level of bumpiness.

Nice looking high sky as well.  Cannot tell if the clouds are volumetric,,,,,

image.png.8b7952842d868fb1891b99a0c331717a.png

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere