Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Constantly getting kicked offline

5 hours ago, Johan217 said:

What's REALLY annoying is if it happens when I am in no-cursor mode. Then there is no way to click the notification and make it go away.

It really should just be a text notification without requiring the user to acknowledge anything. The fact that it also pauses the sim and asks the user to turn off a function they intentionally had on is very poor design. The fact that it eventually turns off an option the user had on, requiring the user to go back into settings and toggle said option back on, is just bad UI.

Having this happen for a week for almost all of your users, and not making any kind of statement, is just poor customer service. Asobo couldn't really handle this issue any worse IMHO.

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Flight yesterday evening had no disconnects. But two flights earlier in the week had multiple disconnects. This is rather new to me. I don't think I had any before SU10. 

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

This has been happening to me every day as well. I sure hope MS is on top of this issue, but we need to make sure they know it is a problem. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Happens to me as well. I'm east coast US.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

21 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

So it they are not CTD, then what does it say onscreen ??

Something to the effect of “streaming bandwidth is to low, you are being switched to offline mode”

You only have the option to click ok and the sim continues (does not crash) but with really bad graphics for the world outside. The setting for Bing world map and Photogrammetry (if you use it) gets turned off so you can go back into the menu and re-enable it. But sooner or later it can happen again. Each time a total immersion killer.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Started happening for me, not much but still annoying.

had 2 disconnects on a 5 hour flight.

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

On 10/7/2022 at 8:38 AM, Gnacino said:

why isn't the whole community gripping about this if that's the problem         It would effect everyone, wouldn't it?

Gnacino                              /

I get it pretty rarely.  But when it does happen, it's in the flare.  It's like they're watching.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

This can be caused by the " MSFS Map Mod Enhancement ",

If I don't load it when I play MSFS, the world map does not load properly and I get random disconnects. FYI I use V5.09 as anything above is dreadful.

Add me to this group. Multiple times during the game. Have not been able to drill down the cause. 

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.