Sign in to follow this  
shermank

The Definition of Madness

Other than the fact v6 is coming yes most of us are in the dark and those that arent obviously cant say. Doesnt mean we cannot speculate. I personally am not expecting much more other than google maps maybe a better sdk for developers and perhaps bringing more workload onto the graphics cards and improvements to trusky.

• Like 1

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

How do you know that this is a fact? It is as factual as Donald Trump's honesty and business integrity, that's what it is.

Jorgen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jorgensandersen said:

How do you know that this is a fact? It is as factual as Donald Trump's honesty and business integrity, that's what it is.

Jorgen

V6 is coming, period and most likely sooner than later. I am not looking to argue so you can believe what you want. I am looking forward to what others thoughts are on what we may or may not see in v6. If you want to converse about that count me in. 

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

7 minutes ago, jorgensandersen said:

Jorgen

Dangerous territory. Please don’t venture into politics.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 minutes ago, jorgensandersen said:

Jorgen

V6 is coming, period and most likely sooner than later. I am not looking to argue so you can believe what you want. I am looking forward to what others thoughts are on what we may or may not see in v6. If you want to converse about that count me in. 

• Upvote 2

Seems some of my recent posts got doubled up sorry about that. Feel free to clean those up. 

13 minutes ago, ywg256 said:

I do not - definitely not - want to converse about fictional vaporware or rumors, which is what such a conversation would be. It would be pointless speculation, burning up gazillions of electrons in the process. Again, no one knows anything - anything at all. That is a hard FACT - that v. 6 "is coming" is not, and you know it.

Jorgen

6 minutes ago, jorgensandersen said:

I do not - definitely not - want to converse about fictional vaporware or rumors, which is what such a conversation would be. It would be pointless speculation, burning up gazillions of electrons in the process. Again, no one knows anything - anything at all. That is a hard FACT - that v. 6 "is coming" is not, and you know it.

Jorgen

Then stop posting if you don’t want to be a part of this conversation. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well after all the hubbub the last couple of days we at least know v6 is going into a closed beta...maybe by the end of this year we will finally see it.  Just hope it doesn't break addons since so many vendors are no longer updating their P3D ones anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

Yes its 100pct coming. Hopefully we have backwards compatibility but if not hopefully the upgrade pricing on aircraft and scenery doesnt kill us

• Upvote 1

Really curious to see what V6 might entail.  If they improved on EA, Truesky, and water textures, and don't break every addon in the process, I'll be happy.  If they are able to improve on autogen/ground textures/night lighting, I'll be really really happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Orman

10 minutes ago, okupton said:

and don't break every addon in the process, I'll be happy.

This. Otherwise not very interested. If it does, I might try V6 out of curiosity which is about the limit of my brief dalliance with MSFS.  I defiantly can't see developers coming back to upgrade their P3D products to V6 for a price. Defiantly not for free. 

Edited by Patco Lch

Vic green

I could live with upgrade prices on what I have if it means we get some of the things you guys mention. I suppose we could get some nice new features and hopefully no more landclass without it wrecking the addons we have.  Hopefully there will be payware aircraft ready to go at launch. 

• Like 1

FWIW, I posted a link to this discussion on  the P3D Miscellaneous Topics forum along with a link to the phantom v.6 Page, explaining interest in the topic here. I checked the forum an hour or so after posting. It was removed with no notification to me. Obviously, this is a VERY touchy subject for LM, and they seem to want to shut down any references to V6. IMO, that does not bode well for any future development. I hope I am dead wrong.

sherm

Yes, V6 is coming on the MSFS platform that will be sold immediately to LM once SU11 is completed. Asobo was hired MS on the request of LM to completed 2 year beta test called MSFS.   Those who purchased MSFS will be entitled for 50% discount on V6.