Sign in to follow this  
JimBrown

New AI modifier utilities

New update today

AiGround: VERSION 2.0.1:  (1)  fixed issue with SimConnect erroneously causing sim to CTD when reading AIG AI text data and also added an AIG compatibility testing mode as backup if still experiencing issue; (2) fixed high CPU occupancy BEFORE connecting to sim; (3) added quick "push" after landing rollout to force AI to vacate runway quicker.

AIFlow: VERSION 2.0.1:  (1)  fixed issue with SimConnect erroneously causing sim to CTD when reading AIG AI text data and also added an AIG compatibility testing mode as backup if still experiencing issue; (2) fixed high CPU occupancy BEFORE connecting to sim; (3) fixed occasional low alt holds; (4) added AIPatternAlt option and adjusted default parameters (min and max speeds) to suit.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

this works only in SU10 or can we use in SU11 beta?

it appears to be working fine for me in SU11

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, styckx said:

New update today

Excellent. For some reason I could not use the hotfixes - blocked by Defender perhaps. 

(3) added quick "push" after landing rollout to force AI to vacate runway quicker.

Good stuff - will be interesting to see how it pans out. 

Hopefully FSLTL and these addons will not be rendered inoperative when SU11 comes rolling in. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Just gave this a whirl with FSLTL. Very immersive. KDEN was loaded with activity on the ground and in the air. These three are keepers.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

For some reason I dont get any planes landing. I see them coming in for the approach, but then 90% of them do a go around on short final and then disappears.

This happens even if the runway is empty when they approach.

This happens when i have AIFlow active.

Anyone else experience the same issue?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, EnSnellHest said:

For some reason I don't get any planes landing. I see them coming in for the approach, but then 90% of them do a go around on short final and then disappears.

Just tried them with SU11 beta at KATL. No takeoffs, they taxi into position and just sit there. Occasionally they taxi slowly down the runway, gradually veering off into the grass then disappearing.

I do see occasional landings, but mostly go-arounds.

Using DX12

Edited by Romeo_Tango
add information
  • Like 1

Robin

21 minutes ago, EnSnellHest said:

For some reason I dont get any planes landing. I see them coming in for the approach, but then 90% of them do a go around on short final and then disappears.

Squawk 1234 will suspend all landings. Only use it to depart a busy runway.

18 minutes ago, AviationEnthusiast said:

Squawk 1234 will suspend all landings. Only use it to depart a busy runway.

Hmm squawking 2000, so thats not it im afraid!

Amazing add-ons.

Really nice job with handling ai in msfs which is not at all friendly to work with in this regards.

Just one thing I noticed that could be improved, if possible, when ai are arriving the gate after landing, they arrive full taxi speed and have no way to line up, they end up parking 90 degrees and stay that way or they'll start rotating in the gate.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this great additions to immersion.

Sergio Naiberg

39 minutes ago, AviationEnthusiast said:

Open AIFlow.ini and confirm AIPLANESPOTTINGONLY is set to 0. If not, change it and save.

Ooh how did I miss that!

Working now it seems, thank you!

59 minutes ago, AviationEnthusiast said:

Open AIFlow.ini and confirm AIPLANESPOTTINGONLY is set to 0. If not, change it and save.

Would be better if this was the default setting.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, AviationEnthusiast said:

That has nothing to do with with no aircraft landings on SU11, which the devs say is simconnect issue that needs to be fixed by Asobo.

AIPLANESPOTTINGONLY is for the separation between user aircraft and AI.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

15 minutes ago, Alvega said:

That has nothing to do with with no aircraft landings on SU11, which the devs say is simconnect issue that needs to be fixed by Asobo.

AIPLANESPOTTINGONLY is for the separation between user aircraft and AI.

Correct. What does my comment have to do with SU11?

25 minutes ago, AviationEnthusiast said:

Correct. What does my comment have to do with SU11?

He said he doesn't see any aircraft landing, so I assumed it's in SU11 (I may be wrong though) because that is a bug with SU11 only. In SU10 aircraft land normally. 

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White