Sign in to follow this  
okupton

iFly 737 Max Update - New Pictures

18 hours ago, John_Tavendale said:

Looking good. Might have to fire up the paint brush for this.

Would be great to see some from you John!   We won't get to all of them before release, so there will be plenty of work to do after she's in the general public's hands. 😉 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

4 hours ago, 787flyer said:

Cool pics Steve! 😵Thx for sharing.  Love the bottom screenie where the lighting on the nose and under the wing really makes P3Dv5 and the Max come to life

Yeah I love this angle and time of day....Just wish we could get clouds like that in P3d. 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Another day, another paint 😇

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

Maxime
TOGA projects

On 11/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, Beerz said:

are u ppl really going to buy another 737?

Yes, yes I am.

• Like 3

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

52 minutes ago, JRMurray said:

Yes, yes I am.

And if we give you AC and WestJet, it may help solidify that decision, eh Joel? 🙂

6aJuEq.png

1yw2JQ.png

FYI....I not planning Flair, but Swoop got my attention when I was browsing MAX Canadian reg's (not saying I'll paint her...but if I find some time, who knows?).  I bet in my 20 painting career, I've looked at millions of aircraft pics, LOL.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Delta, American and Southwest. For me that’s the big three🙂

Vic green

Looks fantastic! More Canadian liveries the better!

• Like 1

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

On 11/17/2022 at 1:38 PM, Steve Dra said:
On 11/17/2022 at 12:34 PM, JRMurray said:

And if we give you AC and WestJet, it may help solidify that decision, eh Joel? 🙂

Absotively posilutely! I've been waiting for a 737 Max to fly on Virtual Air Canada (vacanada.org), so the iFly 737 Max is a must-buy. 🙂

• Like 1

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

37 minutes ago, JRMurray said:

Absotively posilutely! I've been waiting for a 737 Max to fly on Virtual Air Canada (vacanada.org), so the iFly 737 Max is a must-buy. 🙂

Agreed!  As well as vWestjet and Flair virtual. 

Edited by dpergau
  • Like 1

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

Are there any estimates on a release time?

And has anyone seen how fluid the instruments are ?

I’d be very interested in getting this for instrument scan practice in VR as it seems to have the same avionics and HUD as the 787.

My current tool is the QW 787 and the instruments are a little too  jerky for my liking 

I have the ifly 747 but find the colour and font of the avionics slightly off from the real aircraft, so I’m interested in how the instruments are in this bird, it looks good from the screen shots

Edited by jon b
  • Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I’d like to hear news about that as well. I haven’t purchased the QW787 yet due to the “lagging” instrument reports. Perhaps that is now fixed? The FMC looks a bit wild as well. 

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

21 minutes ago, dpergau said:

I haven’t purchased the QW787 yet due to the “lagging” instrument reports.

They’re not too bad in isolation,just a bit thin and squirrelly in behaviour compared to the fluid action on the real jet. If I recall you can increase the instrument refresh rate in the config file.
The HUD isn’t too bad ,but the HUD in the hotstart CL650 in XP has shown me just how good a flight sim HUD can be in VR.

This new  737 seems to have great potential 

• Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Spot on 👍 thanks chapstick, things never seem as smooth on YouTube as they are in sim but those instruments are looking good to me.

787 captain.  

On 11/17/2022 at 4:33 PM, Patco Lch said:

Delta, American and Southwest. For me that’s the big three🙂

You know I've already done SWA...and since I live in Dallas, 11 miles from KDFW, you can pretty much bet I'll do this airline as well (Since I fly them all the time)

8mXkte.png

Will he paint Delta?  Hmm....do they have any in service yet?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg