Sign in to follow this  
okupton

iFly 737 Max Update - New Pictures

I seem to have missed something, but are the MAX 7 9 and 10 on tracks too ?

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

On 11/17/2022 at 9:38 PM, Steve Dra said:

And if we give you AC and WestJet, it may help solidify that decision, eh Joel? 🙂

FYI....I not planning Flair, but Swoop got my attention when I was browsing MAX Canadian reg's (not saying I'll paint her...but if I find some time, who knows?).  I bet in my 20 painting career, I've looked at millions of aircraft pics, LOL.

Hi Steve, i don't see the liveries for Air Canada and Westjet. I thought they have completed.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Images in quoted post removed.

2 hours ago, JMN said:

Hi Steve, i don't see the liveries for Air Canada and Westjet. I thought they have completed.

Hey JMN.....we had some last second changes to the model and textures that pushed back a few liveries.  I'm working feverishly to get them finished and to you guys.   Hang in there, hope to have both to you guys before Christmas! 

Welcome to the Avsim forums by the way....cool you 1st post is a reply to one of my posts. 🙂 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 11/13/2022 at 5:57 AM, 787flyer said:

I had assumed D-AMAA was the first in the fleet but on checking, D-AMAA was the first, so I would be very happy if you decided to do D-AMAX. 😉

Another question Steve- I have not painted for a while. Last serious effort was the original PMDG 747 liveries . What's the iFly 737-800 Repaint kit like to use these days? I assume the Max repaint templates would be similar to the NG?

D-AMAX being sent to the library now. 😉

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

16 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

D-AMAX being sent to the library now. 😉

Cheers Steve. 👍 Already picked downloaded it! Plan to fly it on Friday once I have finished work for the holidays.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Wow this iFly 737 MAX is incredible ... the depth, the visuals ... I'm very impressed and exceeded my expectations and you folks really have gone above PMDG level of detail.

• Like 1

Evem the rivets and bolts are modeled in 3D, that´s the spirit!! 🧐

Fenix meets MSFS Carenado quality in this release!

spacer.png

These nice LEAP turbines are fully modeled on the inside too, too bad Prepar3D has the worst camera controls I have seen since FSX! (100% glued to the cockpit seat without being able to move around in the cockpit, and an outside camera that is glued to a circle rotating around the aircraft - X-Plane and MSFS do a way better job when it comes to cameras, camera angles and camera / view controls).

To summarize it in one sentence, I will never see this because no walkaround is possible with these bad camera controls in P3D but it´s awesome to at least know that the engine and engine-core is fully modeled 3D 😃

spacer.png

I really hope they bring the IXEG Boeing 737 Classic to the same level of detail and visual fidelity like this release.

14 minutes ago, JetCat said:

no walkaround is possible with these bad camera controls in P3D

What about avatar mode? That's what I use.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

5 hours ago, d.tsakiris said:

What about avatar mode? That's what I use.

EZDok Walkaround mode here...  Just for these types of situations 🙂  P3D indeed has very poor default camera controls but a very robust API which allows EZDok, ChasePlane  and even GSX to use the camera system far more extensively than MSFS.  Not that we should be comparing though, it never ends well when someone goes into one forum to talk about how another sim does something better LOL.  It never ends well 🤷‍♂️

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg