Sign in to follow this  
okupton

iFly 737 Max Update - New Pictures

11 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

The NDA has been partially lifted....we've been given the OK to start showing pics...in addition to the the SWA I previewed, here is another I'm working on.   I have more planned, but holding on to that list and will release pics of the liveries as I complete them.

DRedpg.png

Hey Steve,

That TUI looks fantastic! Definitely going to take that one on some flights. 😍Would it be possible to get that same livery with the D-AMAA registration do you think at some stage?

I didnt realize, but the Icelandair's Max's have different colors on the leading edge of the tail. Do you know if all color variants are planned to be painted? For some reason I find the yellow variant quite eye-catching.

Also, any chance that someone will paint the Flyr livery at some stage?? I miss that one being available for the -800.

Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing some more liveries to be showcased. Excellent work my friend! 👏

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

I understand it would only be a fictional repaint,but a British Airways would be great to see.

Gary

3 hours ago, 787flyer said:

get that same livery with the D-AMAA registration

I was actually thinking for the German reg, I'd do D-AMAX, since the plane is literally "A MAX". 🙂  What is the back story to why you'd like D-AMAA?

Not sure what color tail Maxime is planning for IcelandAir.  Not sure about Flyr but I was not planning it initially.

1 hour ago, Benbo said:

I understand it would only be a fictional repaint,but a British Airways would be great to see.

Hoping other painters will pick he up after she's released and grab some fictionals.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

23 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I was actually thinking for the German reg, I'd do D-AMAX, since the plane is literally "A MAX". 🙂  What is the back story to why you'd like D-AMAA?

I had assumed D-AMAA was the first in the fleet but on checking, D-AMAA was the first, so I would be very happy if you decided to do D-AMAX. 😉

Another question Steve- I have not painted for a while. Last serious effort was the original PMDG 747 liveries . What's the iFly 737-800 Repaint kit like to use these days? I assume the Max repaint templates would be similar to the NG?

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

3 hours ago, 787flyer said:

I had assumed D-AMAA was the first in the fleet but on checking, D-AMAA was the first, so I would be very happy if you decided to do D-AMAX. 😉

Another question Steve- I have not painted for a while. Last serious effort was the original PMDG 747 liveries . What's the iFly 737-800 Repaint kit like to use these days? I assume the Max repaint templates would be similar to the NG?

Yeah....D-AMAX just seems fitting for the release 🙂

The paintkit is being worked on....It follows the same structure as all the previous iFly paintkits.  They are different from the PMDG 747, but if you are comfortable with layers (and all the semi-advanced features of them such as grouping, pass-through, etc) you should not have too many problems.  If you grab the NG kit and review it, that would be similar to the Max kit.  

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Yeah....D-AMAX just seems fitting for the release 🙂

The paintkit is being worked on....It follows the same structure as all the previous iFly paintkits.  They are different from the PMDG 747, but if you are comfortable with layers (and all the semi-advanced features of them such as grouping, pass-through, etc) you should not have too many problems.  If you grab the NG kit and review it, that would be similar to the Max kit.  

Hi Steve,

Thx for the info! Yes, I mastered those features before so I think I will take a look at the NG paint kit.

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Meanwhile...as Steve gets his paintkit tweaked and ready for the production line....here are some pics for the TUI fan's enjoyment.  (They serve 2 purposes...evaluate the TUI paint and that the paintkit it putting all the bits' n pieces where they should go on the texture maps...the sky enhancements from Photoshop just make the boring sky from P3D come alive.  If only we had environmental features like that)

taZVnr.png

6YHpfj.png

0egwRW.png

Next previews will be of the next livery I have lined up.

• Like 6

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 11/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, okupton said:

Hoping to see an Icelandair repaint for this one!

What do we have here ? 🧐

Still a WIP, but progressing well 😉

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by kmax59
  • Like 3

Maxime
TOGA projects

are u ppl really going to buy another 737?  i am so bored of these addons😉😂 same thing, different dev👎 will the circuit breakers work atleast or just auto flight from A to B😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To answer your question Mr. Beerz, most defiantly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Vic green

Yep, probably going to get it! 🙂

• Like 2

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

13 hours ago, Beerz said:

are u ppl really going to buy another 737?  i am so bored of these addons😉😂 same thing, different dev👎 will the circuit breakers work atleast or just auto flight from A to B😅

It did work in their professional version for NG, but I bet not so much in public version

On 11/15/2022 at 12:25 AM, Steve Dra said:

0egwRW.png

Next previews will be of the next livery I have lined up.

Cool pics Steve! 😵Thx for sharing.  Love the bottom screenie where the lighting on the nose and under the wing really makes P3Dv5 and the Max come to life.

On 11/15/2022 at 8:44 AM, kmax59 said:

What do we have here ? 🧐

Still a WIP, but progressing well 😉

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking good Maxime!  👍It's looking pretty accurate to me. What I find interesting is the stringers of the rudder show through nicely. The last two screenies show this very well because on the real world aircraft that's exactly what you see!

Looking forward to the finished Icelandiar repaint when you are done.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge