Sign in to follow this  
Paul K

Which helicopters do you hope to see ?

EC225
AW139
H125 

I hope new developers of helicopters come to MSFS, Nemeth Designs  are the Carenado's of helicopters, I suppose they will try to port all their FSX models to MSFS and that won't be good for helicopter fans.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

EC225
AW139
H125 

I hope new developers of helicopters come to MSFS, Nemeth Designs  are the Carenado's of helicopters, I suppose they will try to port all their FSX models to MSFS and that won't be good for helicopter fans.

the 407 is the nemeth model

• Like 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

10 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Yes, I know It Jeansy, and that's why I wrote what I wrote.

I would've said the "Aeroplane Heaven" of rotary, at least Carenado dont charge ridiculous prices for buggy products then ignore everyone.

To me that's the same approach Nemeth practiced. The token forum or support email that went unanswered  or replies thats how it is, live with it

Edited by jeansy
  • Like 2

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Mi-8

but of course, with engine physics and maintenance if possible.

• Like 1

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Hughes OH-6 Cayuse aka "Loach" although in a pinch I'll take the modern-day MD-500 equivalent. 

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

19 hours ago, OverTheEDJ said:

I would surely like to see the HPG H145 use the MSFS Heli flight model...

Version 348 is using it now. Upgrade with the Ops app.

• Upvote 1

tpewpb-6.png

Eurocopter EC155

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

23 hours ago, Paul K said:

Now that helicopters are 'a thing' in MSFS, which ones would you like to see developed in the next year or so ?  The Huey is always going to be a firm favourite, but there are others I'd also like, such as the CH-53 Sea Stallion, the Westland Wessex and the Merlin.

Thoughts ?

Westland Wasp!!   That little basket of energy!

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

18 hours ago, aeronauta said:

I would not ask for anything else until they fix the 2 ones they have now....

I am not looking for ASOBO to make more, they have given us 2 basic, default helicopters. Now, we need some 3rd party developers to bring us some choppers with depth.

Dan Scott

Is Milviz/Blackbird working on anything Heli wise for MSFS, that would be the game changer.? Any one expecting Asobo default planes/helis/gliders to be any good needs to get a clue, they have laid out the basics and 3rd parties will offer something more realistic.

Edited by jbdbow1970

30 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Is Milviz/Blackbird working on anything Heli wise for MSFS, that would be the game changer.? Any one expecting Asobo default planes/helis/gliders to be any good needs to get a clue, they have laid out the basics and 3rd parties will offer something more realistic.

https://www.helisimmer.com/news/milviz-huey-uh-1n-super-huey-uh-1y-viper-ah-1z-venom

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Japo32 said:

Mi-8

but of course, with engine physics and maintenance if possible.

Cerasim is working in the MI17-V5 for P3D and they are planning to bring it to MSFS too.

312449331_8307159842659688_9217628111328

314474556_8397958733579798_7687502048930

• Like 2