33 minutes ago, motishow said:

where to write the simbrief user? i can't find it thanks

Hi, Load manager - options - additional options

• Like 1

Steve Weeks

5 minutes ago, weeksy said:

Hi, Load manager - options - additional options

And remember pilotID and not Username.

Btw cant get fuel to load with GSX integration in P3D/MSFS .

Michael Moe 

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I read in a comment on Facebook than one can apparently use the old but excellent TSS sound set for the FSX/P3D version of the Maddog also with the one for MSFS. Is that true? Has annyone tested that?

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

21 hours ago, micstatic said:

While true I prefer to hear the engines. Using a computer we do not get to experience the full experience and vibrations. So I’d rather hear them. 

Well said!

For me sound is an integral part of sensation of speed, since we can't feel vibration.

Engine/turbine rpm audio feedback are essential, or the MD80 just feels like its magically effortlessly floating in the air.

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

People complaining about the sounds being to realistic. 

Wow….can’t make this stuff up. 

It’s one thing to have an individual preference. It’s another thing to spit on a developers decision to make the sounds like they should be in the cockpit and then in the same breath, ask for an unrealistic sound set. 

• Like 5

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

4 hours ago, Tim-HH said:

I read in a comment on Facebook than one can apparently use the old but excellent TSS sound set for the FSX/P3D version of the Maddog also with the one for MSFS. Is that true? Has annyone tested that?

Anybody else seen this?  I would love to do this 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

2 hours ago, micstatic said:

Anybody else seen this?  I would love to do this 

Me too. I’m following.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

15 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

People complaining about the sounds being to realistic. 

Wow….can’t make this stuff up. 

It’s one thing to have an individual preference. It’s another thing to spit on a developers decision to make the sounds like they should be in the cockpit and then in the same breath, ask for an unrealistic sound set. 

Bingo.  This is supposed to be a realistic MD-8x. Harping on the devs for not making it unrealistic because you prefer loud engines is a bit over the top. Might as well bash PMDG for not making the 737 do Mach 3 because going faster is cooler.

in fairness, the real harping is about the external sounds.  And those are not realistic at all.  two independent issues.  

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Geez i cant get to refuel with GSXL2 and Pro....after so many flights in this bird. Both platforms.

I must reinstall again.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Geez i cant get to refuel with GSXL2 and Pro....after so many flights in this bird. Both platforms.

I must reinstall again.

Michael Moe

Reinstall worked. Now its time for some Maddog Christmas trips. I will be starting with SAS and ENGM-EKCH, EKCH-EGLL , EGLL-EFHK , EFHK-EIDW.

any other classics routes in the USA?

My favorit plane in both platforms.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

hello guys,

i still don't know wether i want to buy this plane or not, i was wondering one thing tho, are the autopilots controls working with default FS bindings?
for exemple altitute inc/dec, speed inc/dec com1 whole/fract etc .... it's working perfectly on the 737, a310 and bae 146 so i guess it should also work.

thank you