Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Just Flight Previews FS Traffic for MSFS

12 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

So we have to put down all sliders we do not have any ship taffic at all ??

And workers and cars on Airports ??

If so, forget it, than i will stay with FSLTL..

FSLTL is OK for me and it' s Freeware,  i begin to like all those  Freeware groups doeing such beautiful job's and i find FSLTL did a good job with all there updates now.

cheers 😉

That was apparently a mistake in that video that was clarified by someone from Just Flight in the comments. The person that did that video happened to have all density sliders to 0.

However Just Flight only recommend to turn down static and aircraft traffic. In other words the first three sliders.

I hope they amend the video, it really is misleading.

The only thing I have had set to zero is Ground aircraft, that's so I don't see any native Ai models at the gates, as for road, boats and airport workers they're all available and for me all set around the 60 mark...my performance on my system is fine....

• Like 1

Wayne

i5 9600k OC @ 4.6,LIQUID COOLED, INNO3D RTX 3060Ti 8GB, 32GB RAM, 2 X 4TB HDD (MSFS & STEAM), 1 X 2TB M.2 SSD (XP12) TOMAHAWK MAG Z390 MOTHERBOARD, M.2 for OS WIN11, X52 PRO, TCA THRUSTMASTER AIRBUS CAPTAINS EDITION, TRACK-IR.    XP12    MSFS2020.   

It's great to read that setting a destination airport is optional and traffic around you is generated regardless. Hopefully sometime it will also includes GA aircraft and believable GA traffic. None of the current packages have this and the default GA traffic is oversaturated with TBM's.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

So no 757 or 767 models included at release, but apparently it is a simple process to add them from AIG or FSLTL.

AI bugs and issues are still the responsibility of Asobo to rectify, so all the weird quirks such as low fly-bys and floating rotations are still a thing. Price is £25 which makes it a little steep here in Australia, but I'll probably buy first day.

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

That is exactly what I guessed... still, after watching this video, not a single reason why I should spend money to replace my dual FSLTL / AIG setup with it. None. Furthermore, no additional info was given in the video about what flightplans are used, how many of them, how complete they are, whether or not they are updated regularly, whether or not planes fly just straight lines from A to B and and and. Means: still a lot of open questions... Models do look phenomenal though. 

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

43 minutes ago, AnkH said:

what flightplans are used

From their website: "sourced from the same suppliers that power a number of popular flight tracking websites and apps. Flight plan data covers the summer 2022 schedules and the 2021 and 2019 summer schedules will be made available as free updates after release."

how many of them

There are over 56,000 PLN's in the module folder.

whether or not planes fly just straight lines from A to B

This is something I wanted to clarify with JF, that being said in the control centre, they are showing as straight lines, this can be changed though if you want to put in a bit of time in. 

Edited by BobbyFuzzy

30 minutes ago, BobbyFuzzy said:

There are over 56,000 PLN's in the module folder.

This is something I wanted to clarify with JF, that being said in the control centre, they are showing as straight lines, this can be changed though if you want to put in a bit of time in. 

56'000 PLNs does not really tell me anything, does it to you? I mean, with AIG, I have roughly 1400 airlines (including GA) in my sim, how does this number compare? Sometimes, one airline alone has almost 2000 flights, sometimes only 10...

And seriously, "put a bit of time in" would mean for each and every airline the flightplans need to be adjusted, according to your own statement this would mean 56'000 flightplans to be adjusted. This is slightly more than just "a bit of time"... So, this basically means that they fly just directly from departure to destination, I wonder how en route traffic is then generated, totally random? 

The more I learn about this software, the less I see myself buying it...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

These various "traffic addons" don't really do the job.

For me, a true "traffic addon" would need to do the following:

1. Nice-looking models.
2. Set-up is "set it and forget it"
3. Real-time traffic: what I see taking off and landing at my real airport is what I see (with delay) in the sim.
4. Planes behave realistically and not eratically
5. Not a fps killer

The likelihood of me marrying Kim Kardashian is by magnitudes higher than someone ever delivering this kind of "package". UT from Flight1 came close.

....Oh, hi Kim, so glad you called....

• Like 1

I've purchased every version of JF Traffic including the XPlane 11 version. Unfortunately, I'll probably pass on this one because I'm not an airline flyer and bugs need to be addressed by ASOBO before I consider an AI purchase.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 hours ago, Georgleboui said:

That was apparently a mistake in that video that was clarified by someone from Just Flight in the comments. The person that did that video happened to have all density sliders to 0.

However Just Flight only recommend to turn down static and aircraft traffic. In other words the first three sliders.

I hope they amend the video, it really is misleading.

OK, this sounds and feels better so we will see, does it hit the market soon - ore takes it another two years to wait..🤨🌶️

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

1. Nice-looking models.
3. Real-time traffic: what I see taking off and landing at my real airport is what I see (with delay) in the sim.
5. Not a fps killer

The likelihood of me marrying Kim Kardashian is by magnitudes higher than someone ever delivering this kind of "package". UT from Flight1 came close.

I would add GA traffic. It should also work with an updated ATC. Only ASOBO can fix what is broken in these important areas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pmplayer said:

OK, this sounds and feels better so we will see, does it hit the market soon - ore takes it another two years to wait..🤨🌶️

cheers 😉

This week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, verbal said:

So no 757 or 767 models included at release, but apparently it is a simple process to add them from AIG or FSLTL.

AI bugs and issues are still the responsibility of Asobo to rectify, so all the weird quirks such as low fly-bys and floating rotations are still a thing. Price is £25 which makes it a little steep here in Australia, but I'll probably buy first day.

I can get over the 757 and 767 issue by adding the FSLTL models - (although I find it amusing that two freeware addons seem to contain more models/liveries than this payware one) but at the end of the day, unless Asobo fix the inherent AI issues in the sim, this product will be just as hamstrung as AIG and FSLTL (both of which are fantastic).

I'm not entirely clear what paying for this product gets me that FSLTL doesn't give me, aside from a nice interface and the ability to modify the flight plans? What I'd really like is for the constant go arounds to stop, the low level fly bys to stop, the taxi speed to increase, AI aircraft to stop spinning or pausing randomly on taxi ways....etc etc.....

Another thing to consider is how many of the AI will span at airports noting that so many of the MSFS (both default and payware) have incorrect parking radius details, and even fewer have correct parking codes (so AI aircraft will still end up parking all over the place). Of course AIG and FSLTL both have this issue as well...

Edited by KL Oo

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

3 minutes ago, KL Oo said:

I can get over the 757 and 767 issue by adding the FSLTL models - (although I find it amusing that two freeware addons seem to contain more models/liveries than this payware one) but at the end of the day, unless Asobo fix the inherent AI issues in the sim, this product will be just as hamstrung as AIG and FSLTL (both of which are fantastic).

I'm not entirely clear what paying for this product gets me that FSLTL doesn't give me, aside from a nice interface and the ability to modify the flight plans? What I'd really like is for the constant go arounds to stop, the low level fly bys to stop, the taxi speed to increase, AI aircraft to stop spinning or pausing randomly on taxi ways....etc etc.....

They say in the Vid more models an stuff are coming with future updates, so after first release the missing models are coming at later time we just be patient and have to wait until that..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

1. Nice-looking models.
5. Not a fps killer

PSXT with RealTraffic achieves all but the models requirement. Of course, it has a fee, but the non-erratic behavior and correct patterns make a world of difference. You can choose to use AIG or FSLTL models or both. So, updating those models becomes the only part that isn't set and forget.

• Like 1