81 members have voted

1. 1. I have the 737-600 and love it , what would you get next>

• 737-700
    • 737-800
    • 737-900
    • none, I would stay with the 600
    • All of them.

21 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

No love for the upcoming Milviz/Blackbird  737-200 ?

I am so impressed with the job PMDG has done with this 600, I don't think I would buy a 737 from any other company. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

800 all the way

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

38 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I am so impressed with the job PMDG has done with this 600, I don't think I would buy a 737 from any other company. 

But are they doing a Steam gauge 100/200 anytime soon ?

If it were me, I'd get the one that is flown most by operators that I'm interested in.

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

15 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I learned to fly on steam gauges almost a half century ago. I am done with steam gauges. Like driving a car with a floor mounted headlight dimmer switch. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SN737 said:

Max

That will be the only other 737 I will buy after I bought the 736 whenever PMDG decides to get to it.

3 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Honestly ? I would wait for the MAX. the rest are pretty much similar 

Agree. There are differences, but not enough of them for me.
Certainly not enough to spend $70 on the -800 to get a somewhat different experience to the -600.

2 hours ago, BrammyH said:

Bob,

I your heart of hearts, will you truly be happy until you own all of them?

Probably not. This is the second time Bob has asked this question in as many weeks.

For anyone, like Bob, who wants the collection, my advice is to wait a few more months. I reckon we'll see an NG package with all variants (RSR alluded to this before the -700's launch) and a likely discount for them.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

6 hours ago, F737MAX said:

For anyone, like Bob, who wants the collection, my advice is to wait a few more months. I reckon we'll see an NG package with all variants (RSR alluded to this before the -700's launch) and a likely discount for them.

Not likely while they are selling like hotcakes (Just wait until they get into the MP and Xbox market). Maybe a sale/discount in 2/3 years when the well starts to dry.

Edited by jbdbow1970

7 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Tell you what I'd REALLY love to see PMDG do, is a classic 727.  I know there's another one in the works, but I've not yet seen another airliner dev approach PMDG's level of flight model and systems fidelity, so I don't have hugely high hopes.  But fingers crossed!

Andrew Crowley

I love flying the 800 and can't see myself justifying another variant purchase. Just need them to launch the EFB and that'll be me set.

My next PMDG purchase will be the 777.

• Like 1

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

43 minutes ago, Stearmandriver said:

Tell you what I'd REALLY love to see PMDG do, is a classic 727

That would be something, but i don't think they are fans of steam gauges.

They have mastered their LCD planes so probably they continue this way.

Edited by Beardyman

Artur 

Im not buying anymore PMDG aircraft until they release a efb

Jason Richards

9 hours ago, Cognita said:

including some intercontinental flights if you wish.

The 600 and 700 have more range than the 800 as it is, plus they can operate to and from shorter runways.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

8 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I learned to fly on steam gauges almost a half century ago. I am done with steam gauges. Like driving a car with a floor mounted headlight dimmer switch. 

:laugh:  I had tears in my eyes at this.  My dad had a car with the floor mounted switch.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.