Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

New Nvidia Driver 532.03 WHQL

Just released.  Here are the release notes:

Game Ready for RTX 4060 Ti

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games featuring DLSS 3 technology including The Lord of the Rings: Gollum. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver introduces significant performance optimizations to deliver up to 2x inference performance on popular AI models and applications such as Stable Diffusion.

Gaming Technology

Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti (8GB)

Fixed Bugs

[Age of Wonders 4] Application stability issues [4101637]
[Bus Simulator 31] Ansel & Freestyle not working [4090979]

• Like 3

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

Hmmm, nothing about the problems with MSFS, I'll keep 531.29 for now.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Hello, sory only french....       https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/519572/geforce-grd-53203-feedback-thread-released-52423/

Have a nice day.                    [Microsoft Flight Simulator] Game may randomly crash when playing in DX12 mode after updating to driver 531.41 [4051526]

Manuel@NVIDIA
2d

Our latest GeForce Game Ready Driver is here for the new GeForce RTX 4060 Ti, and gets your system ready for The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™, launching May 25th with DLSS 3, Reflex, ray tracing, and other RTX technologies.

Additionally, there’s support for 2 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors, and another 7 GeForce Experience Optimal Settings.

To download and install, head to the Drivers tab of GeForce Experience or GeForce.com. To learn more, click the link below: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-4060-4060ti-game-ready-driver

Providing Feedback: This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7 (English only):

http://www.nvidia.com/support

Release Notes - Click Here

How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA - Click Here

To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form - Click Here

Fixed Issues in this Release:

• [Age of Wonders 4] Application stability issues [4101637]
  • [Bus Simulator 21] Ansel & Freestyle not working [4090979]

Open Issues:

• Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. [3624030]
  • Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. [3592260]
  • [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering [3888343]
  • [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky [3858016]
  • Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon [3952556]
  • Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash [4008945]
  • Event Viewer logs nvlddmkm error at the end of the OCCT video ram test when memory is full [4049182]
  • Small checkerboard like pattern may randomly appear in Chromium based applications [3992875]
  • [Surface Book/Surface Studio] Dedicated GPU stuck at lowest clock speed when notebook is running off of battery [4063597]
  • After updating to R530 drivers, certain GeForce RTX 40 series notebook models may randomly experience a TDR/black screen [4024853]
  • Some monitors may display random black screen flicker when in Display Stream Compression mode when using R530 drivers [4034096]
  • [Control][DX12] Cut scenes and videos show tearing and partial jitter [4084000]
  • In certain languages, the NVIDIA Control Panel option is missing when right-clicking over the NVIDIA system tray icon [4019721]
  • [Microsoft Flight Simulator] Game may randomly crash when playing in DX12 mode after updating to driver 531.41 [4051526]
  • Fast sync caps the game FPS to the monitors maximum refresh rate [4114157]

• Like 1

Yep, it's still an open issue, so it's a no go for me. I didn't have any crashes but had stutters before going back to 531.29.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I’ll pass. 

• Like 2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Yeah, I am on hold as well until they specifically mention fixes for MSFS in the release notes (luckily my current driver works just fine). 

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

47 minutes ago, Chlikachlika said:

Open issues:

[Microsoft Flight Simulator] Game may randomly crash when playing in DX12 mode after updating to driver 531.41 [4051526]

Not fixed yet.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

15 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

Yeah, I am on hold as well until they specifically mention fixes for MSFS in the release notes (luckily my current driver works just fine). 

This ⬆️

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Do the problems really ONLY apply when you are running MSFS in DX12? Or are you also in danger when you use DX11?

8 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Do the problems really ONLY apply when you are running MSFS in DX12? Or are you also in danger when you use DX11?

I do believe it's predominantly affecting DX12(?) and not DX11. However that said, I am using one of the versions you "shouldn't" as well as DX12 but it's working fine for me. 

*knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder and lights a candle at the altar*

• Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

16 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Seems OK for me with DX11. 

NVIDIA Drivers + MSFS + DX12 are three things that go as well together as Gas + Fire + Explosives. It continues to baffle me that Nividia and Asobo cannot sort this out now after multiple driver releases since 531.41 when the problem started. 

• Like 6

Eric 

So presumably good luck to anyone who wants to use the new RTX 4060 cards for MSFS.

Maybe you'll be OK, maybe you'll keep running into crashes with the only driver version that supports your card.

Edited by Matchstick