The Flight Level

IniBuilds kicks off “May Mayhem” with Discounts

6 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Well I'm not buying anything else from them

That's silly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Well I'm not buying anything else from them.  But I'm not super upset.  I've got about 800 other real world things to deal with.

In all probability Inibuilds will make some addon that is a must have, where you'll be the one missing out in the long run, so eventually you'll have to relent and purchase something in the future. If you don't fair play to you. I know that I would give in if they done some add on that I really wanted.

Edited by Amon1973

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I'm not understanding....can someone explain exactly what iniBuilds did to cause concern?    

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

33 minutes ago, Mace said:

I'm not understanding....can someone explain exactly what iniBuilds did to cause concern?    

Some people bought JFK for full price literally hours before iniBuilds did the sale where you get JFK, Buffalo and Detroit bundled together for the same price. They asked if it would be possible to also get access to the other two airports but iniBuilds declined apparently, which is understandable.

10 hours ago, petz_e said:

Some people bought JFK for full price literally hours before

Some people bought Teslas and the next day they dropped the price $5,000. They were mad too. But that is how the market works. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Eddie
KABQ

14 hours ago, petz_e said:

Some people bought JFK for full price literally hours before iniBuilds did the sale where you get JFK, Buffalo and Detroit bundled together for the same price. They asked if it would be possible to also get access to the other two airports but iniBuilds declined apparently, which is understandable.

Ah I see.

In my case I purchased JFK at the discounted price (JFK was on sale by itself for a short time).  Then a few hours later JFK + LAX + DTW were bundled at the same price I paid for just the discounted JFK.  So that's not quite the same as what you mentioned -- you said apparently some people paid *full* price for JFK and then had the Buffalo + JFK + DTW bundle appear a few hours later.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB