Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Taxi2Gate KMCO Orlando released

I really liked T2G in the past when they were a huge developper on P3D.

Anyway, their main problem, even in the past was that they were able to develop excellent sceneries like hot breads then were disapearing for many months, before making a comeback.

They were also quite lazy in term of developing fixes for their old sceneries, prefering releasing new scenes instead.

Seems they were on a hibernatus period then came back with this KMCO scenery. And it seems they don't quite master msfs because having to disable PG to use a scenery might be a first. Don't like the fact to keep the default Asobo scenery too.

Like most of you, it's a no go for me until those problems are fixed. I will also wait for the usual fixes to come as like I said, T2G was quite lazy in the past. Will also wait for a discount as this scenery is probably one of the most expensive on msfs. And right now, there are no reasons for that as the quality is not there.

Being French, I'm mostly interrested for LFPG so this KMCO will be a good indicator to see if T2G can be trusted. Don't forget that SLH Sim Designs is also working on LFPG, so we will see who is going to release the best LFPG.

The generic/default KMCO is that bad, can someone show a screenshot?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

how can u sell something that is defected ? No PG, No buy.

Edited by Sunshine13
add info

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Cant wait for their next airports. Please turn off live weather. Please use google maps hack. 

what a fail 

Lukas Dalton

I bought the airport.  It is 10x better than default.  Do they need to fix the PG problem.. yes.  Is it a total failure...no.

Via Taxi2gate's Facebook page the PG issue has now been FIXED!

"Hi guys, the bridges for PG were fixed some days ago but the update is taking more time because we are improving some areas that some guys request, thank you for your patience."

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

1 hour ago, Mets737 said:

"Hi guys, the bridges for PG were fixed some days ago but the update is taking more time because we are improving some areas that some guys request, thank you for your patience."

So it was not that difficult apparently. I just wonder why those guys rushed the release just like if they needed a few sales to have something to eat in their plate that day. The bad buzz they received about it wasn't worth it and they could have avoided it.

I will wait for this first fix and a few more if needed before making a decision about that scenery.

3 hours ago, Mets737 said:

OR it's not yet fixed (because if it was fixable within days they surely would have fixed it in the months [!] before release) and they are looking for excuses why their "fixed within days" will rather be weeks.

I just hope its out next week at the latest. Can someone ask him on FB if that is the plan? I don't use FB.

Eric 

This has long been T2G’s Achilles’ Heel…. They release (normally) decent airports… but then don’t revisit them to finish and correct. Additionally, their communication is abysmal.

Still, I owned several T2G airports in P3D and probably will again, once they sort this debacle.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

please let us know when the update for the PG fix is official in simmarket.   

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

if u buy it now could u still use PG ?  Just would avoid those bridges  let me know

16 hours ago, sdirand said:

I just wonder why those guys rushed the release

because nearly every one of the big developers do the same, and no one holds them to account for it, and when you do the same old people will come along and white knight them and give them a carte blanche for doing it again.  

Aerosoft and Orbx's have been doing it for years and years. 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

7 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

because nearly every one of the big developers do the same, and no one holds them to account for it, and when you do the same old people will come along and white knight them and give them a carte blanche for doing it again.  

Aerosoft and Orbx's have been doing it for years and years. 

I can't remember a single Aerosoft or ORBX airport that made you disable PG in order to use all available taxiways.

8 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

if u buy it now could u still use PG ?  Just would avoid those bridges  let me know

Yes. You can apparently (I don't have it myself yet) even use those bridges, it's just bumpy and they look ugly.