Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

A Pilots LIfe V2 and PMDG-Fenix

1 hour ago, miguel370 said:

For all who use this app: be carefull to request lots of friends request under the comunity tab becouse are going to slow down your time flight recorded compared to in sim time flight. I had 800 friends and i was losing between 20-50 min a flight depending on the route lenght. To solve this I deleted almost all of my friendships and I was left with only 100. Now the elapsed time on both sides matches.This is just a tip so that you don't freak out when it comes to asking for many friend requests.

Interesting. Did you report that to the developer? That shouldn't happen.

I really liked APL but it kind of got boring... 

https://where2fly.today/ This is a GREAT free tool to generate all types of route 🙂

• Like 3

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

4 hours ago, qqwertz said:

Interesting. Did you report that to the developer? That shouldn't happen.

Yes of course I reported that but I don't think he hasn't given it much importance because he hasn't even answered me yet.

6 hours ago, iFlySimX said:

but it kind of got boring... 

welcome to the life of an airline pilot lol

• Like 4

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

New update:

APL V2    was updated to version:

V 2.2.1.111 (stable)

Changelog:

fix for METAR display issue

The auto-updater should take care of it.
If not, the version will also be available on your simMarket account soon.

P.S. Sorry for the silence in the last couple of weeks.
I had some family health issues but now thankfully things are ok. All the best to everyone!

Ovidiu Ocnaru on behalf of the SIMBITWORLD TEAM

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I keep failing "Max Glance <2.50g" in the Fenix. I'm assuming this means the plane is banking to aggressive.  Most of the turns are completed by the autopilot so not sure what I can do to fix this.

9 minutes ago, Shrek1970 said:

I keep failing "Max Glance <2.50g

Think this is Max G-Force on landing. Normal range for a "soft" landing would be between 1.00 and 1.30 maybe.

Sounds like your having hard landings rather than the rate of your bank angles.

• Like 1

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

13 minutes ago, El Diablito said:

Think this is Max G-Force on landing. Normal range for a "soft" landing would be between 1.00 and 1.30 maybe.

Sounds like your having hard landings rather than the rate of your bank angles.

There is a landing glance and that is around 1.25

20 minutes ago, Shrek1970 said:

There is a landing glance and that is around 1.25

There is no landing glance in APL V2, only landing rate and landing Gforce. Dunno where you got this glance from.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Click on landing analysis when you finish flight and look at your flight report. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Great addon i must admit but not without its issues,1 degree over 20 degrees nose up and you lose 7 points,think some of the penaties points need to be revised,but as i said earlier great addon.

2 hours ago, Benbo said:

Great addon i must admit but not without its issues,1 degree over 20 degrees nose up and you lose 7 points,think some of the penaties points need to be revised,but as i said earlier great addon.

That is true, and the PMDG 737 loves to go past the 20 degree pitch up, on the flight director. I make sure I hand fly it, until the N1 light illuminates and the flight director starts going towards 10 degrees or so, then engage auotpilot. That way you will never get docked for exceeding 20 degree. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

It has only ever happened to me once and that was with the 789 on my 1st or 2nd flight, I took my eye off the ball for a moment (turning off lights) by the time I came back after checking the radio freq I was already into an almost vertical climb like a Blue Angel. It was at that moment I realised the Boeing FBW was quite different to the Airbus. 😆

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

On 10/23/2023 at 3:23 AM, V1ROTA7E said:

welcome to the life of an airline pilot lol

Yup. Get some bush flying in instead. I heard neofly is good for that.