Sign in to follow this  
btacon

SU 14 (Beta) is Live Now

29 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

and hopefully to stop the spinning circle again.

I reckon this’ll just be there again now for another few months. 

8 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

As much as I am trying not to be negative, that does tend to be the way if they don't class it as important to them.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

As much as I am trying not to be negative, that does tend to be the way if they don't class it as important to them.

I believe the spinning circle is just beta telemetry, as it shows up every 60 seconds, and it will be gone at the end of the beta. Hope I'm right.

• Like 5

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

20 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I wonder what it is even good for...do i have to know when the sim is doing something that is supposed to be done in the background?

• Like 3

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

RELEASE NOTES 1.35.15.0

If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior.

If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title.

How to install a new update safely 1

Known Issue

General

• Several crashes have been fixed across the title

Aircraft

Boeing 787-10 / Boeing 747-8i

• CDU: Fixed takeoff speeds being invalidated when opening TAKEOFF REF on the co-pilot side

Douglas DC-3

• Fixed starting engine in Multiplayer causes other DC3 engines to animate starting
  • Fixed overlapping words on the warning labels inside the cabin and on the rear cabin door. (Enhanced)
  • Fixed Radio altimeter appearing off above 400ft.
  • Classic 8-way Quick view controls fixed during flight.
  • Fixed fuel pump does not indicate fuel flow from Cold/dark until after mesh switch is engaged. (Enhanced)
  • Improved low resolution text in the Enhanced Edition cockpit. (Enhanced)
  • Fixed missing panel texture for Beacon light. (Enhanced)
  • Fixed HUD not correctly indicating state of flap.
  • Fixed Decision height/Radar altitude setting knob setting does not match panel texture.
  • Fixed fuel pump not indicating fuel flow from Cold/dark until after mesh switch is engaged.

Grumman G-21 Goose

• AI copilot completes checklist items for you in Evaluation mode.
  • Attitude Indicator doesn’t provide pitch indications.
  • Fuel drawn from wrong tank when starting Cold & Dark.
  • Part of tooltip description for Magneto Cutoff not localized.
  • Unable to toggle “taxi light” in cockpit–must use keybinding.

SDK

Devmode

• Fix random crash upon exiting the game with DevMode activated
  • AssetReload: Reload gltf lod min size
  • Like 2

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

10 minutes ago, penta_a said:

RELEASE NOTES 1.35.15.0

Known Issue

Well that's really, really disappointing. :dry:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

4 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

And no mention of the circle. Can’t say I’m shocked. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Indeed, I expected this to be fixed with this one.

• Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Maybe it's harder to narrow down then they thought.

Or beta updates are planned a while in advance

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

It is. Just purchased GSX and after the installation i'm back to setting up Assistance Options after every simstart. Meh....

• Like 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

29 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Or beta updates are planned a while in advance

This one probably, because they stated they already had a fix for it.  They are sticking to quite a rigid rollout schedule by the look of it.  This latest beta update was probably planned three or four weeks ago.

Guys, seriously, what do you expect from a beta. It is NOT a regular release, if you are participating in the beta, you should do tests to provide feedback on bugs, what you did by mentioning the settings issue. But asking for or being disappointed about something pushed back for a later beta build? Seriously? You all still act if the beta is just another regular update, which is simply not the case. You all opted in the beta completely volountarily, if you do not like such things, opt out of it. Simple as that. I never participated in the beta exactly due to this reason: no time nor nerves to deal with even more broken things, so I stay out of the beta and enjoy the regular version as it is. 

• Like 9

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I think they now what they do, this not fixed yet has definitely a special reason to do so..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Guys, seriously, what do you expect from a beta. It is NOT a regular release, if you are participating in the beta, you should do tests to provide feedback on bugs, what you did by mentioning the settings issue. But asking for or being disappointed about something pushed back for a later beta build? Seriously? You all still act if the beta is just another regular update, which is simply not the case. You all opted in the beta completely volountarily, if you do not like such things, opt out of it. Simple as that. I never participated in the beta exactly due to this reason: no time nor nerves to deal with even more broken things, so I stay out of the beta and enjoy the regular version as it is. 

We know, you say this all the time. Everyone is aware of this. That doesn’t mean you can’t be disappointed. But good for you. 

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

You can’t be disappointed. This is a beta. 👀👀🤣

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

This one probably, because they stated they already had a fix for it.  They are sticking to quite a rigid rollout schedule by the look of it.  This latest beta update was probably planned three or four weeks ago.

Doubtful as that's no way to run a beta, but then this is MS and their Betas for this sim have been highly questionable since they belatedly introduced them! I reckon it's simply low on their priority as they don't appear to have much interest in fixing UI issues, I've seen with past UI bugs it takes them an age to fix even the easiest of issues.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)