Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

The iniBuild A320neo is now available in SU14 Beta

Generally, early feedback on the iniBuilds A32N seems positive from the SU beta testers (those who can get it to work on their Xbox).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Credit: alirayzaw on official FS forums

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

Not everyone on Xbox (or PC for that matter) is looking for a 'study level'/all singing, all dancing aircraft. Something above the level of Asobo default and LatinVFR, but below the level of PMDG 737 or Fenix A320 is where most of the user base is.

I agree. I fly the 737 exclusively. What I want are accurate (and I mean ACCURATE) systems and a really good flight model. I couldn’t care less about failure modes. I’m in the beta, and I’ve literally never flown an Airbus. For free I might just try this one. 

It has a correct glare shield, which is a step above Asobo/FBW. I am one of those people that have trouble getting past that. I know, I know, at some point FBW will fix it.

I am curious if it does missed approaches and FINAL_APP. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

It has a correct glare shield, which is a step above Asobo/FBW. I am one of those people that have trouble getting past that. I know, I know, at some point FBW will fix it.

I am curious if it does missed approaches and FINAL_APP. 

Whats wrong with the Asobo/FBW glareshield? Genuine question as i rarely fly them.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

10 hours ago, CoolDude said:

There's shockingly little reaction yet to this! Any first thoughts?

Maybe because we already have a million airbuses.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, edpatino said:

Just another A320 (Asobo, FBW, Fenix,...). What about the A220?

Its in development. https://www.synapticsim.com/

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

6 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Its in development. https://www.synapticsim.com/

Yes, I know, but no progress so far, it seems.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

6 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Whats wrong with the Asobo/FBW glareshield? Genuine question as i rarely fly them

Where the part with the chrono, etc is has an angle that does not exist in real life. It should be straight across, then angle down. 

This shows where it is wrong  

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/incorrect-modeling-in-a320-cockpit/383550

14 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Maybe because we already have a million airbuses.  

I think the plural is Airbi😄

------------------------------------

Over the time of MSFS so far, I've become quite disillussioned with Inibuilds aircraft.  I always feel they lack a certain hard-to-describe polish and moreso I always find the flight handling charateristics quite clunky and over pitchy.  (Bought the MU-2 yesterday and find it pretty universally awful but that's just my opinion).  However, first impressions of this A320 are that it seems to be a big step up for Inibuilds.  I'm quite impressed. The quality level just seems higher. 

I would currently rate it as sitting in between the default Asobo A320 and the FBW.    I can't put the Fenix into that ranking as I don't use it as it still performs awfully on my humble GTX1080Ti.   Some elements of this may exceed the FBW (some sounds).  But overall, I'd say it doesn't topple the FBW. Not for me anyway.

With already having 3 main options for A320s, I can't help wondering why another A320 was chosen.  It would have been great to have another aircraft type in the sim; maybe a A220 or a nice 767 or..... well pretty much anything else!     But it's still quite impressive so far.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

5 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

Where the part with the chrono, etc is has an angle that does not exist in real life. It should be straight across, then angle down. 

This shows where it is wrong  

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/incorrect-modeling-in-a320-cockpit/383550

Ah interesting! Didnt know that. thx!

5 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

Gasp!

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 minute ago, JYW said:

I think the plural is Airbi.

Airbussae 😄

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Gasp

It may seem trivial, but when I flip from the Fenix (where it is correct) to the FBW, I really notice it. 

6 minutes ago, JYW said:

With already having 3 main options for A320s, I can't help wondering why another A320 was chosen.

My bet is they already had the licensing for the Neo, so the lawyers didn’t need to get involved. 

22 minutes ago, JYW said:

With already having 3 main options for A320s, I can't help wondering why another A320 was chosen.

It's been mentioned earlier on in the thread - Microsoft need to cater for both platforms they support the sim on, PC and Xbox.

For Xbox users they do not have access to Fenix or FBW. They wanted to be able to give those users an upgraded A320 over what you got with the default sim. As if you all remember the default A320Neo before FBW came along... it's not great.

For those who use PC then it's an additional free Airbus that we can choose from depending on your own personal preferences.

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29