Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX | Happy Holidays

Hi there,

The whole team at FlyByWire Simulations wishes you some relaxing days after this exciting year and all the best for 2024. As sort of a last surprise, we did something with the A32NX in the latest Development Version, but we won't tell you what it is - you'll find out that some glaring issues were fixed when entering the flight deck.

spacer.png

Enjoy and happy flying!

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Someone tell me what it is! I’ve never used the FBW stuff. Looks good though, whatever it is. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

3 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Someone tell me what it is! I’ve never used the FBW stuff. Looks good though, whatever it is. 

glaring issue was corrected.

Happy we no longer have to shield our eyes from what was modelled previously.

It was a giant FCU to everyone to leave it unchanged for so long. 😆

@Watsi Appreciate all the work the FBW team have done over the year. Merry Christmas to all of you.

• Like 8

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

20 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

complete cockpit texture overhaul. some easter eggs, but meticulous attention to detail

• Like 3

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

2 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

complete cockpit texture overhaul. some easter eggs, but meticulous attention to detail

Blimey! Just read the Discord chat and GitHub summary of changes.
I thought it was just correcting this long-standing error:

spacer.png

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

@Watsi As ever, I remain obliged. Thanks to the entire team… she keeps getting better!

PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

what's in the screenshots here ?

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Just now, flyhalf said:

what's in the screenshots here ?

they straightened out the glareshield. 

There's probably other things I'm not noticing, but that's the big thing.

• Like 3

you nailed it, @Watsi EFB looks much better now 😉

Screenshot-2434.png

well, guess I will need to do a re-install of the FBW ...

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Seems to be a texture missing. Could also be a livery thing. Try default FBW livery.

FlyByWire Simulations

2 minutes ago, Watsi said:

Seems to be a texture missing. Could also be a livery thing. Try default FBW livery.

all fine, looks a bit like xmas 🙂 will for sure find a solution

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Is it not the rectified cockpit geometry of the Asobo model that seems to be the obsession of some of us? (Since I am away from my sim PC, I cant assess this properly other than assume from the photos shown here).

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

9 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Is it not the rectified cockpit geometry of the Asobo model that seems to be the obsession of some of us? (Since I am away from my sim PC, I cant assess this properly other than assume from the photos shown here).

1. [EFB] Added new F/O camera view, and adjusted captain view to suit new flyPad orientation
  2. [OVHD] Fire button LEDs now split by power supply
  3. [OVHD] No PED Label instead of NO SMOKING when selected)
  4. [FWC/PANEL] GEAR NOT DOWN warnings added including red arrow on panel
  5. [MODEL] Fixed some glaring issues with the flight deck model
  6. [MODEL] Replaced overhead decals
  7. [MODEL] General improvements to 3d model and textures
  8. [MODEL] Folding armrests
    ...and some more
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

FlyByWire Simulations