Sign in to follow this  
spinoza

Carenado business jets

Does anyone have any info if Carenado has plans to develop its business jets for MSFS?

I'm missing these jets which were available in P3D:

spacer.png

Win 11 Pro, MSFS Deluxe, Quest 2.

I've always loved the Carenado bizjets, some of my most flown planes back in the day. I would love to see them make their way into MSFS.

As for the aircraft shown this is what we have so far:

Phenom 100 - Cockspur (Just entered Beta)
Phenom 300E - FSReborn (In Development)
Citation XLS - Unknown if anyone is doing this.
Hawker 850XP - Cockspur (In Development)

• Like 1

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

In the meantime, waiting on those birds that were mentioned above, you could always use the Longitude. It's one of the best business jets, ever. The payware Honda Jet is really good also. 

• Like 3

Carenado also had the Beech Premier 1a in the old sim. But that had a surprising (for Carenado) level of custom avionics in it - they were capitalizing on the popularity of Premier 1 Driver's vids on YouTube, and he retired and doesn't post much anymore so they may not have the incentive to redevelop them.

5 hours ago, spinoza said:

Does anyone have any info if Carenado has plans to develop its business jets for MSFS?

I'm missing these jets which were available in P3D:

spacer.png

If they do I certainly hope they do a better job of them than they did in previous sims. The only one I ever got value out of was the Citation II, most of the rest were garbage...

G

Edit: Just to add the FSW Lear 35 is imminent (early access possibly today/tomorrow). FlightFX are also doing a Citation X...

Edited by Gazzareth

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

yeah, with the new lear and cx coming, carenado?  already have the awesome hjet, vjet and the msfs super deluxe longitude.  cj4 is good but lost charts...

Edited by kdfw__

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Carenado have said in the past that they plan to bring their entire catalog over to MSFS. I don't know how realistic that is or what their priorities are, but I would assume we would see some of these at some point.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

9 hours ago, Mets737 said:

Phenom 100 - Cockspur (Just entered Beta)
Hawker 850XP - Cockspur (In Development)

not too impressed with Cockspur from what I have seen in their Citation Mustang so far. definitely not Carenado quality level. would have preferred any Carenado jet over that StationAir 207. their upcoming Phenom looks very nice though.

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Our old platform bizjet dreams are all coming true quicker than we can blink lately!

Also keep an eye on this one as well...😁

Big Radials - JetStar

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

13 hours ago, kdfw__ said:

yeah, with the new lear and cx coming, carenado?  already have the awesome hjet, vjet and the msfs super deluxe longitude.  cj4 is good but lost charts...

I know I'm kinda bummed neither navigraph nor WT want to do the charts.  I love the C25C.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

WOW! Jetstar!

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Hopefully Cockspur’s HS125 is better than Carenado’s. Just got a PIC type on the Hawker for work and boy, Carenado got a lot wrong systemswise. I’m expecting CS will do a much better job, as I’ve seen from some of these smaller MSFS devs, fortunately. 

If someone takes on the CE560XL, again, hope that they do a better job. I’ve got 450 hours in that airplane and once again, Carenado missed a lot systemswise. 

it’s not so bad to fly this stuff in the sim when you don’t know the real airplane, but it’s pretty difficult to fork over $40 to a company that delivered a plane that you know for a fact didn’t work properly in the past - especially when they say “tested by real world pilots” lol. I can’t stand flying planes with inaccurately modeled systems. I’m used to real life aircraft procedures so running my flows in the sim and not seeing the right lights come on at the right times is a little like singing karaoke lyrics to a song they don’t belong to lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theorganist92 said:

Hopefully Cockspur’s HS125 is better than Carenado’s. Just got a PIC type on the Hawker for work and boy, Carenado got a lot wrong systemswise. I’m expecting CS will do a much better job, as I’ve seen from some of these smaller MSFS devs, fortunately. 

If someone takes on the CE560XL, again, hope that they do a better job. I’ve got 450 hours in that airplane and once again, Carenado missed a lot systemswise. 

it’s not so bad to fly this stuff in the sim when you don’t know the real airplane, but it’s pretty difficult to fork over $40 to a company that delivered a plane that you know for a fact didn’t work properly in the past - especially when they say “tested by real world pilots” lol. I can’t stand flying planes with inaccurately modeled systems. I’m used to real life aircraft procedures so running my flows in the sim and not seeing the right lights come on at the right times is a little like singing karaoke lyrics to a song they don’t belong to lol

I've always had terrible performance issues with the 560XL horrible avionics XML implementations. As far as the Carenado Hawker in FSX I felt the cockpit textures and lighting visuals were absolutely gorgeous!

The 390 Premiere and Hawker always ran pretty well for me. While the FA50,525A CJ2 and S550 ran terrible. Those memory/XML issues should be way behind us in MSFS though!

Looking forward to the new Carenado MSFS catalogue!🍻

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

35 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

I've always had terrible performance issues with the 560XL horrible avionics XML implementations. As far as the Carenado Hawker in FSX I felt the cockpit textures and lighting visuals were absolutely gorgeous!

The 390 Premiere and Hawker always ran pretty well for me. While the FA50,525A CJ2 and S550 ran terrible. Those memory/XML issues should be way behind us in MSFS though!

Looking forward to the new Carenado MSFS catalogue!🍻

Completely forgot about the performance issues. MSFS definitely has changed a lot of that, lol

• Like 1