Sign in to follow this  
Bernard Ducret

Inibuilds Dubai + Abu Dhabi deal only this week-end

For all the scenery deal chasers, these two great Inibuilds sceneries (OMDB + OMAA) are sold as a package for 19.99£ only for this week-end!

More here.

• Like 3

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

I bought it yesterday evening and what i tought was real as i loded OMAA in with MSFS: A absolute stutter mess at the main terminal ( the triangle terminal ), 6 FPS with the inibuilds A300-600 and 11FPS with the Asobo/WT 747-8 and stutters, stutters..

If you turn to the other side of that terminal it is not bad but as far you come by turning/zooming back to the terminal the mess begins, at least for me ( watch my specs it is not the best PC, but they say min a 8 GIG Grapiccard what i use ) but that OMAA is not usable for me like this..

I mean it is done beautiful but what's the point if you can't use it..

The problem is more if you come in to Land and the terminal area comes into view it will be a catastrophic stuttermess , not usable at all at least for me !

I would be interessted if the Top PC users ( some of the newest CPU Gerneration and with a 3090 or 4090 Grapiccard ) are seeing the same thing happens or if they can game this airport with a acceptable FPS/fluid rate ??

( NVIDIA Driver 551.46 is in use )

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I bought it yesterday evening and what i tought was real as i loded OMAA in with MSFS: A absolute stutter mess at the main terminal ( the triangle terminal ), 6 FPS with the inibuilds A300-600 and 11FPS with the Asobo/WT 747-8 and stutters, stutters..

If you turn to the other side of that terminal it is not bad but as far you come by turning/zooming back to the terminal the mess begins, at least for me ( watch my specs it is not the best PC, but they say min a 8 GIG Grapiccard what i use ) but that OMAA is not usable for me like this..

I mean it is done beautiful but what's the point if you can't use it..

The problem is more if you come in to Land and the terminal area comes into view it will be a catastrophic stuttermess , not usable at all at least for me !

I would be interessted if the Top PC users ( some of the newest CPU Gerneration and with a 3090 or 4090 Grapiccard ) are seeing the same thing happens or if they can game this airport with a acceptable FPS/fluid rate ??

( NVIDIA Driver 551.46 is in use )

cheers 😉

You've described the typical performance of every iniBuilds scenery at release. I think they were in a rush to get it out before the big Cross the Land Vatsim event today to maximize profit as it is one of the depature airports. Now we will spend the next year getting drip, drip, drip updates to it. Same thing with their PHNL. Terrible lag and stuttering near the terminal area. Still haven't seen an update for that one. Such a joke....

Eric 

50 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Just loaded the Fenix A320 at 31R, taxied of the runway and taxied around the entire A terminal. Frames between 115 to 125 at all times.

14 minutes ago, B777ER said:

You've described the typical performance of every iniBuilds scenery at release.....

Wrong, this one works perfect for me. Even at IniBuilds EGLL I get 70 to 80 frames with PSXT/RealTraffic/AIG running.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

4 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Just loaded the Fenix A320 at 31R, taxied of the runway and taxied around the entire A terminal. Frames between 115 to 125 at all times.

Wrong, this one works perfect for me. Even at IniBuilds EGLL I get 70 to 80 frames with PSXT/RealTraffic/AIG running.

Yes, because you have a 4090. Anyone without a 4090 will suffer performance issues. 

• Like 2

Eric 

At release I bought Dubai. Does that mean that I have to pay the full price now for Abu Dabi, while people who waited now have a good deal ?

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

13 minutes ago, GSalden said:

At release I bought Dubai. Does that mean that I have to pay the full price now for Abu Dabi, while people who waited now have a good deal ?

Seems like, but you can get in contact  ( E-Mail ) with inibuilds ans ask them..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

OMAA in with MSFS: A absolute stutter mess at the main terminal

Not here on a 3080Ti, using DX12 and driver 537.58.

All settings (except cars) in the scenery's config are on and it's buttery smooth. Which is a little surprising given iniBuilds' reputation until after there have been a few updates.

In NCP, I've extended the Shader Cache size to 10 GB. Might be of help?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Unfortunately, my experience with Inibuilds regarding a few airports and customer service is not a positive one. Their quest to maximize profits gets in the way of a good quality product. Just as an example with KJFK, they refuse to acknowledge landing on 13L. There is a noticeable bump on the RWY @ taxiway D, vacating right on taxiway ZA and transitioning to E, you will find uneven pavement. Approach lead lights for the same runway 13L are very dim, especially during night operations. Those lights are bright and stand visible against the ground for at least 10 NM before the runway.  Even though documentation was provided, their answer or denial of the facts is quite astonishing.

• Like 1

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

8 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

Not here on a 3080Ti, using DX12 and driver 537.58.

All settings (except cars) in the scenery's config are on and it's buttery smooth. Which is a little surprising given iniBuilds' reputation until after there have been a few updates.

In NCP, I've extended the Shader Cache size to 10 GB. Might be of help?

I have there OMDB first release and this is useable for me so i tought but my tought failed with OMAA..

Seems its time for me to built a NEW PC for the near Future.. 

But realy with a 3080ti it is OK, that surprises me a little now..

But for me it's both  the CPU and the GPU thats the Problem.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

spacer.png

I certainly find their airports are more demanding than others, but I have not experienced such dramatic stutters as are reported here and I only have a 3070 paired to a 10700K.  I wonder how much of this is also impacted by settings, as I keep all my settings on High, or resolution, I run at 2K. 

The older developers are consistently better at optimizing. Flighbeam in particular is a master followed closely by Fly Tampa, but these are battle hardened developers who had to work through the 32-bit reality of FSX and P3D 1-3. Inibuilds certainly could work to better optimize, but I am not sure that is a priority for them and maybe that is ok, it just means you should have a system on the higher end if you plan to buy their products.

• Like 1

Dan Scott

I did pick this up… on my system JFK is fine mostly and so I am optimistic… fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up Bernie!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I dont see the deal on the website nor the manager. I add both to checkout it shows full price. Can someone help here. Thanks. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

IniBuilds products run fine on my i5 7600k/GTX 980Ti powered PC (and that includes EGLL London Heathrow; AI planes not enabled), so further optimisation is not at the top of my own personal list. What I want them to do is correct the alignment of the runway centreline markings at EGHI Southampton, and particularly at LGHI Chios Omiros (where a few of them are seriously out of position).

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png