Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

Which MSFS airport has the best INTERIOR?

Posted (edited)

Flight simulation airport interiors have killed my dog, devalued my car by over 83% and cost me my hairline and kidney function.

Despite this I vote for the 61Tree Livingstone one too.

The NZA Simulations interiors are right up there as well. Theirs are the first where I've heard airport announcements which is very cool. 

Pyreegue must have an awful lot of spies/ micro drones to be able to gather the detail they make as well. 

Edited by superspud
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, superspud said:

The NZA Simulations interiors are right up there as well

Agreed. Even though NZMC Mount Cook is tiny, their rendition of it shows a meticulous attention to detail. I guess it’s only possible to do this with a miniature airport.

LEiUWeK.jpeg

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

The one that gives an option to disable it?

not necessary, no fps hit noticeable.

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

7 minutes ago, turbomax said:

not necessary, no fps hit visible.

Indeed. Have any of you guys and gals even dared to enter the portal? It could be the entrance to some secret MSFS-Nirvana-bliss for all we know...

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

12 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

There’s really no need to discuss this further, FlyTampa’s KBOS is the winner, with its rendition of a secret portal to another dimension!

Kind of reminds me of Tron. 

• Like 2

Yet another vote for Fly Tampa KBOS

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Indeed. Have any of you guys and gals even dared to enter the portal? It could be the entrance to some secret MSFS-Nirvana-bliss for all we know...

I entered the said portal ( after reading this enticing challenge) and tbh it wasn’t bliss or even very study level.

When you do enter it, you suddenly end up in a featureless room made by PMDG called the garden of applications, with no curved (RF) corridors, where Randazmataz  makes you sign your name and then talks for half an hour and then you realise you’ve been given no information.  

All around you though, everyone nods sagely and throws money on the stage. Then they get angry and the mob of retired people set upon you and ask why you hate PMDG and they throw you into a pit called the garden of consequences. 

Then you eventually rollout into the light on a high fidelity baggage reclaim belt that does have curved bits and you’re holding a tablet that doesn’t do anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, g-liner said:

I entered the said portal ( after reading this enticing challenge) and tbh it wasn’t bliss or even very study level.

When you do enter it, you suddenly end up in a featureless room made by PMDG called the garden of applications, with no curved (RF) corridors, where Randazmataz  makes you sign your name and then talks for half an hour and then you realise you’ve been given no information. 

All around you though, everyone nods sagely and throws money on the stage. Then they get angry and the mob of retired people set upon you and ask why you hate PMDG and they throw you into a pit called the garden of consequences.

Then you eventually rollout into the light on a high fidelity baggage reclaim belt that does have curved bits and you’re holding a tablet that doesn’t do anything. 

So, a therapist's office then? :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Posted (edited)

Not to bugger off anybody, but what a great waste of resources.

It would be cool if when you go to these airports you could actually see a video of you (the pilot) going thru the terminal to get to your plane at the proper gate.

Now that would be awesome

even better getting off the highway to get to said airport.

or if MSFS could implement a real walking feather to view these beautiful airports.

I probably still would not use it, but some of you might.

Edited by Ron Lefebvre

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

1 hour ago, g-liner said:

Funniest post in a while! 😅

• Like 1

Visited Pyreegue's Edinburgh last night:

WZZN2CI.jpeg

People are static though - so I guess it's not on the very top of MSFS greatest ever airport interior top list. And I don't think it has a secret portal. At least - I haven't found one. Yet. 

4 hours ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

It would be cool if when you go to these airports you could actually see a video of you (the pilot) going thru the terminal to get to your plane at the proper gate.

[...]

even better getting off the highway to get to said airport.

or if MSFS could implement a real walking feather to view these beautiful airports.

I probably still would not use it, but some of you might.

Especially for GA it would be great to be able to walk to your aircraft, refuel it and doing a real walkaround. Perhaps even push the aircraft out of the hangar or parking spot.
For tubeliners it is probably less interesting I think. A proper start location would the briefing room I guess.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Posted (edited)

I would say KDCA

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2