Sign in to follow this  
SN737

Small Server-side Update - 3.13.24

i'v missed the update , canceled the load to disable the community folder , after restart didn't searches for updates ...

3 hours ago, Krakin said:

I'm at work so I await your screenshots lol

2 from Nassau

screenshot-2024-03-13.jpg

screenshot-2024-03-13-1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

15 minutes ago, iliasr said:

i'v missed the update , canceled the load to disable the community folder , after restart didn't searches for updates ...

Can't believe it... download 9GB unistalled airports ,liveries etc... sets my sim again ...

7 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

@Dillon  Yaaah-hooo!

Yaaah-Hooo! is correct.  They made the wait worth it.  The Bahamas has never been this well represented in any simulator up to this point.  This has now topped the most interesting places to fly in the sim as it should be.  As it is in the real world.  Now people can see what all the aviation fuss is about flying in this part of the world.  I'll be taking a real world flight from Florida with my son to Nassau in the near future (Cirrus SR22T).  The comparison will be interesting.  I wish the Florida coast especially the Keys would get this kind of attention but I'm happy we got this.🍺

• Like 3

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Alvega said:

2 from Nassau

screenshot-2024-03-13.jpg

screenshot-2024-03-13-1.jpg

Why does these shots look like XP12?🙃  Just the same, Asobo out did themselves this time.

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info. It's 919.35 here. 

Edited by History

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H + RTX 3050

Flew to Cuba today from Montreal, and the water masks looked great.  

Nice update, well done!

• Like 1

All seems fine here after the update. Now just a case of finding the time to explore the Caribbean all over again.

Looking forward to seeing those new watermasks.

• Like 2

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

1 hour ago, Messifan20 said:

After update my fs 2020 is destoyed nothing works anymore !!!!

Can you be more specific?  Also have you tried a reboot of your PC - that can work in many cases after an update.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

9 hours ago, Dillon said:

Yaaah-Hooo! is correct.  They made the wait worth it.  The Bahamas has never been this well represented in any simulator up to this point.  This has now topped the most interesting places to fly in the sim as it should be.  As it is in the real world.  Now people can see what all the aviation fuss is about flying in this part of the world.  I'll be taking a real world flight from Florida with my son to Nassau in the near future (Cirrus SR22T).  The comparison will be interesting.  I wish the Florida coast especially the Keys would get this kind of attention but I'm happy we got this.🍺

So don't blame in front, good things to come for those who can wait..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Lonesome Cowboy Burt said:

all the scenery now looks far more grainy than it used too....anyone else?

Nope but I 've only flown in the Bahamas since yesterday. I feel like the LOD is shorter than before (blurriness at a shorter horizon), even at a high setting. Could be my imagination though

9 hours ago, Dillon said:

The Bahamas has never been this well represented in any simulator up to this point.  This has now topped the most interesting places to fly in the sim as it should be.  As it is in the real world.  Now people can see what all the aviation fuss is about flying in this part of the world.   

Really a chopper paradise now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I'm wondering if they did something with the missing DX12 textures.

I'm on my 2nd flight since the update and I haven't seen any missing textures at all 4 airports in either flight. Might just be a coincidence.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

42 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I'm wondering if they did something with the missing DX12 textures.

I'm on my 2nd flight since the update and I haven't seen any missing textures at all 4 airports in either flight. Might just be a coincidence.

It’s purely a coincidence. They aren’t touching it until MSFS 24.