Sign in to follow this  
Virtual Flying Cat

wrong product from FS dream

HI guys
I accedently baught a wrong product from FS dream, insted of buying GSX pro for MSFS i baught GSX bundle with GSX Level 2 Expansion, I mailed immidiatly to FS dream but no answer yet, any suggestion please ?

Indeed. 😄

Don't worry, FSDT is a serious company and they will help you very soon.

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

3 hours ago, Virtual Flying Cat said:

I accedently baught a wrong product from FS dream, insted of buying GSX pro for MSFS i baught GSX bundle with GSX Level 2 Expansion, I mailed immidiatly to FS dream but no answer yet, any suggestion please ?

There was just ONE email about a purchase mistake like that still hasn't been replied to, and it's because it arrived at 4:25AM so yes, technically it wasn't Sunday anymore but, you know, nobody works in the same time zone.

Now, I can't be 100% sure it's was you, since you are using a different nickname here but, since your different nickname on the MSFS forum were you posted the same complain that we supposedly "don't answer", looks very similar to the one in your email, I'm quite confidently say that yes, it's probably you, since your post on the MSFS forum even contained the same misspelling error as this one...

Of course, the email has now been answered, with instructions on how to exchange the FSX version you bought by mistake, for the MSFS version. Next time you complain in public about anybody "not replying", AT LEAST wait the customary 24 BUSINESS hours, and take into account time zones as well.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4

still if I read your answer I feel you are very easy overreacting. although I also understand the person asking could have wait a bit longer, you could also have replied with that you would have a look at it.

some people might get afraid in posting something negative about GSX...

• Like 4

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

5 minutes ago, pilotter said:

some people might get afraid in posting something negative about GSX..

Not me...

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Posted (edited)

That was a perfectly acceptable answer with a perfectly valid point about giving a business 24 business hours to reply. I get voice mails at 3 or 4 in the morning for work all the time. If they leave one at 4am Saturday, you can bet it won't get answered until Monday morning my time.

I think leaving negative comments about it in multiple forums in less than 24 hours is a bit unusual. 

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

People are very impatient in the FS community.

888.png

• Like 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I didn't know there were different versions of GSX for MS2020? How do I get the best one?

3 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I didn't know there were different versions of GSX for MS2020? How do I get the best one?

One is for P3D, one is for MSFS.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pilotter said:

... could have wait a bit longer, you could also have replied with that you would have a look at it.

Waiting for a reply is literally the very nature of email. 

Otherwise it'd be called instant messaging. Do you ever take a weekend off? You ever sleep? So does the rest of the world ... magic happens when you apply just the smallest amount of patience and understanding. I applaud virtuali's reply. 

Edited by lupedelupe
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pilotter said:

still if I read your answer I feel you are very easy overreacting.

No he is not.

Some people obviously have no sense of time and patience. I would in fact wait at least 48 hours before starting to ask around why someone isn't answering support mails.

ESPECIALLY when you send out a ticket on the weekend.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Virtual Flying Cat said:

HI guys

Saggest to enstoll fri spel chekir from Gugl. Its fabuloz. 

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Come on, give him a break. He's new to this obviously, don't chase him away on first contact. Haven't we all once bought a product and wanted to use it so much that waiting for 24h felt like an eternity?