Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

SU15 Beta Inibuilds A320neo is out

8 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Does anyone know if Ini is planning the 321 NEO? 

No, A350 and A380 are their next planes.

Posted (edited)

Plus whatever microsoft has hired them for that we don't know about.

A couple of the recent of local/famous flyers have been by inibuilds.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I used it and the performance is word not allowed. I have RTX4090 + I914900K and Fenix, PMDG, Leonardo fly great but Inibuild is horrible just like their A300/310. I don’t get it. Do they not optimized their planes. I have big fear their upcoming 350 will be the same.

Lol let’s keep getting A320 derivatives till the end of time! 😝

I think the inibuilds A320 is not that deep ( in case of "study Level usage" like the FBW A320.

And for what another A320 ??

It makes no sense to throw another A320 onto the Flightsim market..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I think the inibuilds A320 is not that deep ( in case of "study Level usage" like the FBW A320.

And for what another A320 ??

It makes no sense to throw another A320 onto the Flightsim market..

cheers 😉

I believe this one is for the xbox users, who cannot access the FBW or Fenix versions. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

13 minutes ago, RobJC said:

I believe this one is for the xbox users, who cannot access the FBW or Fenix versions. 

OK, could be , i didn`t tought thinking that way..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Does anyone know if Ini is planning the 321 NEO? 

No but they are planning the A350 and these issues they're having with the Neo don't fill me with confidence.

• Like 2

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Working fine here, but i also noticed the VNAV issue. We'll see if they can fix it, either way it's a good platform especially for console users.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

MCDU freezing is really a critical bug, I didn't even do anything (just selected the runway) and the plane is dead 🤔

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Well:

You can skip to the end of the video to hear his closing thoughts, and he really sounds bummed and dissappointed.

His conclusion: Not releaseworthy at all.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Well:

You can skip to the end of the video to hear his closing thoughts, and he really sounds bummed and dissappointed.

His conclusion: Not releaseworthy at all.

Honestly FBW is way better, only the 3D model is not good due to Asobo's original 3D model. I wish to see FBW systems with iniBuilds 3D model which is honestly the only positive thing about this plane 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's a shame.  I really feel like IniBuilds are not just dropping the ball, but they are letting it roll away just recently.

• Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Posted (edited)

I mean is fine to have bugs or vnav is not always correct but breaking bugs like plane just freeze (which many are reporting), is questionable. IMO despite this plane is free, iniBuild would hurt their name with this release 😕

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 2