Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU 15 Delayed.

20 hours ago, regis9 said:

Are people seeing major issues other than the A320NEO?  I’ve been in the beta since the start and it’s currently running really well for me.

Ai traffic is a mess..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, virtuali said:

They can't, there's no way to add anything on the Xbox if it's not on the MS Marketplace, no matter if it's paid or not.

Oh OK, to bad..

Thank god i am not on a XBox !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Those would be fixed with world updates not sim updates

I would have thought that rendering sections of land that do not exist in the Bing data would be a software problem.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Darn, was chomping at the bit to see the performance enhancements.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

2 hours ago, edpatino said:

I was wondering if SU15 will bring any significant performance jump. Now that you mention it, what's working really good after the latest Beta?.

The Sim overall, actually, I can't say there is any difference to SU14, nothing I've noticed anyway, except that the ATC works as usual again.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

On 3/25/2024 at 8:26 PM, polosim said:

Not yet, I think you are one of those lucky enough to not have the issue, it would be interesting to know what the source or combination was that caused it.

Hmm, strange as I *did* have the issue but then it just stopped and went back to normal "remembering" my full screen setting. Trying to think if I did anything out of the norm...

8 minutes ago, KERNEL32 said:

Trying to think if I did anything out of the norm...

Hi, @KERNEL32, Today I received new information thanks to @edpatino  , who mentions that some users no longer have the issue, especially those who are enrolled in the Beta.

I quote the comment below:

“Apparently solved for people in the SU15 beta. The good thing about this bug is that the spinning circle "CHECKING FOR UPDATES" is not present 😆 “ 

• Like 1

Talking of delays.....I would have thought that the Easter Sale at the MS Marketplace would have started by now. I have been (im)patiently waiting for another big sale since Christmas, and I am keen to spend some money!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png