Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU 15 Delayed.

Darn!  You beat me by 30 seconds. Now to go delete my post. 😎

-B

• Like 1

So there is plenty time remaining to start another 10 or 15 Fenix threads!

• Like 4

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

I imagine that's what beta team works for. The good part is that many possible issues will be corrected, the bad thing is that patience seems to be that it is no longer a virtue, these days.

• Like 10

Are people seeing major issues other than the A320NEO?  I’ve been in the beta since the start and it’s currently running really well for me.

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Better that it is delayed than released with known bugs and other issues.  Disappointed, but I guess this is the best solution for all of us in the long run.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Does anybody know why this was delayed? I hadn’t heard of any showstopping bugs or serious issues?

3 minutes ago, mspencer said:

Does anybody know why this was delayed? I hadn’t heard of any showstopping bugs or serious issues?

I suspect it is the ini a320-251n. Quite bugged up currently. 
-B

• Like 1

Meh, at this point I don't really care what they're going to do with this sim. I am more concerned with not seeing any 2024 previews. I'd think that being almost into April they'd start showing some cool stuff already. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

12 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I’ve been in the beta since the start and it’s currently running really well for me.

Same. Performance is great. Weather looks better than ever 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I will be glad when that Dune  startup screen is changed to something decent. 

• Like 43
  • Upvote 10

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Rather disappointing. I was looking forward to the performance improvements. Ah well, better late late than buggy.

• Upvote 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

26 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Are people seeing major issues other than the A320NEO?  I’ve been in the beta since the start and it’s currently running really well for me.

Yep many are reporting plane freezing when pressing the MCDU button which I think is a major issue 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super