Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU 15 Delayed.

52 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Very smooth here and no major bugs - last update was very good for smoothness.

Nice to hear! 👍

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I'm disappointed as well. Was really looking forward to the A320. I would rather them fix bugs before they release though so hopefully it won't be pushed back to far. I'll wait as long as it takes of course. Glad to hear things are looking really good this update though.

spacer.png

Pipe down! We're still working on it...

---

0U7OnxE.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I'm hoping it's the DLSS/DLAA issue of blurred glass cockpit displays.

During the last dev update Martial indicated he thought it was fixed and was surprised it wasn't pushed out by his team. Jorg indicated on camera that this needed to be dealt with promptly...

I'm hoping that this delay might allow them time to get a fix in place noting we don't know when we might see a SU16....

• Upvote 2

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

As posted after first delay, what I suspect is, and the main reason for this, is that FSR 3 is not completed and there is a demand to get FSR 3 out the door.

If you are not aware many game titles already support FSR 3 and the list is growing. So Asobo are under the microscope right now because the Engine does Not currently support it.

Also 3 has been out for many months by now. AMD have issued a new press release regarding the upcoming FSR 3.1

There is a high priority to update the Engine for this.

• Like 1

So let me get this straight they are delaying the update because of the A320neo. I am lost for words.

You guys probably should know by now, that delayed  update is good thing! Because after rushed "bad" update we have  months of waiting for the next one! LOL

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

You guys probably should know by now, that delayed  update is good thing! Because after rushed "bad" update we have  months of waiting for the next one! LOL

Probably true but at this point does it even matter? It will be still buggy and full of complaints.

7 hours ago, edpatino said:

So, for those out of the beta, let's continue waiting for the solution to the fake update window that puts your sim in windowed mode and let's continue to be ready to press ALT + ENTER at each time the sim starts. Not good

But it dosen't kill you, i assume 😊 - OK it is a bit anoying but to klick ALT + ENTER is just nothing to me..

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

So let me get this straight they are delaying the update because of the A320neo. I am lost for words.

Just forget inibuilds, in case of doeing airplanes Microsoft backed the wrong horse - IMO..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

It will be still buggy and full of complaints.

Oh wow, you're a time traveller! Amazing!

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

2 hours ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

Probably true but at this point does it even matter? It will be still buggy and full of complaints.

So what are you suggesting. Come on, lend them a hand!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

9 minutes ago, Rimshot said:

So what are you suggesting. Come on, lend them a hand!

Seriously I don't even know how to code but i'm not a complainer either. I enjoy it for what it is MSFS will never meet the standards of the general public and that is the nature of people and software development don't see Eye to Eye.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Better later than never...

After an initial row of weird stuff happening after a recent reinstall of MSFS 2020, including many of those described in some threads around this forum, and including also extreme stutters for the very first time since I use this sim, and all of this already in DX11 to which I reverted after having been on DX12+FSR3 FG for a while, I have been successful in all my recent 2 sim sessions, with no problems and even a longer than usual Venice to Lisbon flight in the FBW 320 NEO (my preferred Airbus in MSFS 2020).

Fingers crossed for the upcoming SU15 final 🙂

And looking fwd into 2024 because the helicopters have so many problems in their modelling 😞

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

3 hours ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

So is life and so are people LOL

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI