Sign in to follow this  
tup61

FSHud 1.3 update coming: traffic seperation (video)

FSHud version 1.3 is about to be released (within a few days, so I read) and a new video concerning the update has been released. Not the most professional video but it shows what it needs to show and that's mainly traffic seperation.

FSHud seems to be in front of the competition in at least some regards.;)

• Like 5

I find advances in technology can ruin an otherwise good app.  After using SayIntentions for a month, I could not use an app like FSHud with robotic voices.  Even though FS Hud is vectoring traffic,  I just couldn't fly now with a realistic human like voice that you can ask anything in any order.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

34 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I find advances in technology can ruin an otherwise good app.  After using SayIntentions for a month, I could not use an app like FSHud with robotic voices.  Even though FS Hud is vectoring traffic,  I just couldn't fly now with a realistic human like voice that you can ask anything in any order.

Over $300 a year for ATC is going to turn most people off. 

• Like 8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

If only FSHud didn't hammer the CPU so much to the point I lose 12-15 FPS with it running, and generating only little traffic.

• Like 6

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

i cant understand....i have fshud and my version is 1.3.187

but this version is like this some month ago.

so..whats new?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

i cant understand....i have fshud and my version is 1.3.187

but this version is like this some month ago.

so..whats new?

https://www.simforums.com/forums/version-1-3-development-what-to-expect_topic65391.html . Old news posted March 2023. Guess FS hud just getting around to adding some of those features. But the vectoring and separation will be nice.

Edited by reecemj
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, reecemj said:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/version-1-3-development-what-to-expect_topic65391.html . Old news posted March 2023. Guess FS hud just getting around to adding some of those features. But the vectoring and separation will be nice.

It's not an "old news posted March 2023".
As video reviewer says "..I've got exclusive access of FSHud upcoming update to beta version 1.3..." which means:
It is an update for 1.3 which is still in BETA and would be released in a few days.

there is a correct link to forum about it:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/version-1-3-upcoming-updates-video_topic65917.html

Thank you

Edited by FSHud

1 hour ago, FSHud said:

It's not an "old news posted March 2023".
As video reviewer says "..I've got exclusive access of FSHud upcoming update to beta version 1.3..." which means:
It is an update for 1.3 which is still in BETA and would be released in a few days.

there is a correct link to forum about it:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/version-1-3-upcoming-updates-video_topic65917.html

Thank you

Ok thanks? I didn’t see that post at the website. I use fshud every flight. 

• Like 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Thanks for sharing. I've been thinking of getting this but I don't believe it will do what I want - yet. Since its vectoring in that update does that mean ATC will now take weather into account? place you in a hold? or is that still on the 'to-do' list? 

FSHUd is The best investment I have made since the start of 2024! Easy to use and effective.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

7 hours ago, Lotharen said:

Thanks for sharing. I've been thinking of getting this but I don't believe it will do what I want - yet. Since its vectoring in that update does that mean ATC will now take weather into account? place you in a hold? or is that still on the 'to-do' list? 

Regarding weather: 
If you talk about runway assignments - FSHud does consider weather conditions on runway assignment but there are some issues with forecasts.
It was improved in upcoming version.
If you talk about vectors for CB avoidance, I don't think it's possible to implement at all - because MSFS weather SDK is completely closed and you don't have any way to pull the data about current MSFS clouds map.

The main purpose of upcoming update is to maintain traffic separation. Currently it\s done by speed control and vectoring.
Holding patterns will come more later, but still in scope of version 1.3.

Thank you

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I agree about the AI implementation etc, but there is no way in a million years I would pay anything like $30 a month for this, and I'm pretty sure many other simmers would feel the same way.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776