Sign in to follow this  
xenonsk

Beta Update 1.37.11.0

Glass Cockpits

Garmin G3X Touch

• Fixed the display of glidepath and VNAV indications from external navigators on the PFD VDI

Garmin GNS430W / GNS530W

• Fixed various issues with glidepath guidance when the GNS was configured to use a non-zero LNAV or VNAV index.
  • Fixed incorrect CDI auto switch guidance being sent to the G3X.

Aircraft

General

• Fixed issue with differential braking being unefficient with new ground contact phsyics.

Airbus A320neo (V2)

• Fixed - Turn on WX Radar and PW when spawning on the runway.
  • Fixed - Oil pressure needle should be red when in red range.
  • Fixed - F should be white as with the S, not green.
  • Fixed - Possible to freeze/break the flight model and avionics from MCDU source menu.
  • Fixed - WASM CRASH – MCDU.
  • Fixed - Normal managed DES and you go OPEN DES speed goes to 250kts should just reflect the DES speed .
  • Fixed - Sounds too loud during taxi and take off and then drop off to become too quiet in cruise.
  • Fixed - When selecting reverse on axis on EFB setting, It is not saving in config file.
  • Fixed - Updated strobe light effect brightness.

Boeing 787-10 / Boeing 747-8i

• Fixed issue where the LNAV autopilot mode would immediately become the active mode instead of armed on the ground.

SDK

• Renamed Helicopter engine related keys to match their define.

World Hub

• The World Hub submissions which were included in the previous Sim Update 15 pre-release test build (1.37.9.0) have been removed from 1.37.11.0 and will now be released alongside the next NavData update in April.
  • Like 9

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Downloaded at constant 300Mbits/s, the fastest I've seen...

• Like 3

Fixed issue with differential braking being unefficient with new ground contact phsyics.

I knew it!

• Like 3

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Bond said:

Downloaded at constant 300Mbits/s, the fastest I've seen...

yes, that was really fast ..

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

For those not in the beta, a couple of screens from the video below (glass cockpit performance):

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

So judging from the list of fixes for this beta update, it was probably the iniBuilds A320 that delayed the release of SU 15. I don't see any of the other non-iniBuilds A320 fixes as really game breaking to the point where SU 15 should be delayed, but its apparent in the list that most of the fixes are for the iniBuilds A320.

Anyways, I don't mind them delaying SU 15, but at least we know from these list of fixes, that is was very likely the iniBuilds A320 is delaying the release of SU 15.  As for the core MSFS engine, it seems to be running pretty well from the reports of the SU15 beta, so if it weren't for the iniBuilds A320, I think SU15 would have been released by now.

• Like 5

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

12 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

so if it weren't for the iniBuilds A320, I think SU15 would have been released by now.

Concur,

-B

• Like 2

I doesn't seem like any of those fixes had anything to do with Vnav and Lnav performance unless I'm missing something

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

58 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

So judging from the list of fixes for this beta update, it was probably the iniBuilds A320 that delayed the release of SU 15. I don't see any of the other non-iniBuilds A320 fixes as really game breaking to the point where SU 15 should be delayed, but its apparent in the list that most of the fixes are for the iniBuilds A320.

Anyways, I don't mind them delaying SU 15, but at least we know from these list of fixes, that is was very likely the iniBuilds A320 is delaying the release of SU 15.  As for the core MSFS engine, it seems to be running pretty well from the reports of the SU15 beta, so if it weren't for the iniBuilds A320, I think SU15 would have been released by now.

Couldnt you have mentioned the iniBuilds A320 a few more times?🤣

• Like 5

After update Navigraph login not working on Longitude.

UPS123.png

2 hours ago, Krakin said:

I knew it!

I only suspected it

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 hour ago, Krakin said:

I doesn't seem like any of those fixes had anything to do with Vnav and Lnav performance unless I'm missing something

If the wasm module was critical for this l, then the wasm entry might do it :wink 

Extremely fast download of the patch...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Posted (edited)

Ah, another update. Perhaps that's what sent me into the worst battle with MSFS since august 2020. Short version: Got an error message about some "missing packages". After exhausting all avenues I could think of, I ended up doing a complete MSFS reinstall. Currently at 52/140GB... 😵

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”