Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

FSHud Performance Latest Beta Build

Respect traffic options there are three.

Bgl ----- for ingame ia traffic

Fsltl ------ if se use fsltl traffic i yectir

But AIG is for aig models or is for use with aig traffic inyector?

Thanks

1 hour ago, motishow said:

But AIG is for aig models or is for use with aig traffic inyector?

Thanks

The AIG setting is for AIG flightplans and AIG models. You don't need to (and shouldn't) use the AIG injector at all for FSHud to use the AIG flightplans and models: FSHud takes care of all that.

With FSLTL you should (and need to) run the FSLTL injector but you should start it after starting FSHud and make sure it loads in FSHud mode.

• Like 2

Really interested in getting this. However as I mainly fly in VR, is there a way to interact with FSHud in VR?

Is there a Button Control mode for ATC interactions? Are they any users of this in VR? Would love to know your thoughts. Apologies if this has been mentioned before! 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Divij said:

Really interested in getting this. However as I mainly fly in VR, is there a way to interact with FSHud in VR?

Is there a Button Control mode for ATC interactions? Are they any users of this in VR? Would love to know your thoughts. Apologies if this has been mentioned before! 

It doesn't have a VR panel, so the only way to interact with it is to awkwardly peek from under headset onto the screen and use the mouse to select any option on the FSHud window like requesting a different altitude. The window also keeps disappearing randomly, so I have a joystick button mapped to show/hide the FSHud window that I need to press every now and then to get it back on the screen to be able to use other joystick buttons to select an option. It's fully button controlled; the mouse is only needed for more complex interaction like requesting a different altitude. Simple operation like requesting takeoff clearance can be done with a button press.

@FSHud I sent you a reply to the support ticket the other day with CPU usage figures for FSHud btw.

Edited by threexgreen
  • Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

11 hours ago, Divij said:

You can use FSKneeboard which allows VR interaction in MSFS

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yesterday i made a flight to hesthrow and there was only three aircrafts parked at egll. What's wrong?

I have in options a maxium of 50 parked planes

Edited by motishow

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Yesterday i made a flight to hesthrow and there was only three aircrafts parked at egll. What's wrong?

I have in options a maxium of 50 parked planes

AIF or FSLTL?

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

On 4/13/2024 at 8:31 PM, threexgreen said:

The performance difference with and without FSHud running at low traffic volumes is huge.

Yup, I agree. It wasn't until yesterday when I started using BATC, that I was aware of just how smoother the sim was!

• Upvote 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

11 minutes ago, Rocky_53 said:

Yup, I agree. It wasn't until yesterday when I started using BATC, that I was aware of just how smoother the sim was!

To be fair, BATC doesn't actually control the AI traffic. Like P2ATC.

• Like 1

spacer.png5800X3D, 64GB 3200 RAM, 7900 XT 20GB

4 hours ago, iborg1979 said:

To be fair, BATC doesn't actually control the AI traffic. Like P2ATC.

Pilot2atc doesn't control the traffic too, only advise you if a plañe is near

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, jkeye said:

You can use FSKneeboard which allows VR interaction in MSFS

How does that help with FSHud? The website only mentions charts, notes and maps.

Edited by threexgreen

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

14 minutes ago, threexgreen said:

How does that help with FSHud? The website only mentions charts, notes and maps.

You can import the FSHUD screen.

I think FSKneeboard has a demo you can try

• Like 1

until the devs  deal with the airac problem where you have to  subscribe  every month to navigrapth for use  a recent airac otherwise  you have to use  an airac from 2021  while in simbrief is in the 2023 version is ridiculous plus traffic performance is  far from aig or fslt injectors especially cause they keep injectic traffic in too far range even ground traffic when you are 250 miles aways from airport.

has potential but   miss a lot of basic staff