9 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

Can someone shed light on how to set this up? I do not understand the CoPilot enhancement?

Hello, it'sy video, just before going to the bed playing in Copilot app on my phone. Basically it's simulate ATC work. You wrote him like that: your role will be ATC as delivery, ground, tower, approach, control. The frequencys is... So you will write all frequencies for each... Then you write: I will be departing from (let's say) Dublin stand 150, my call sign is RYR five x-ray lima, my rote is: and copy your route from simbrief. Than can say at eaxh point what altitude wich runway you will use, what is the wind, what is QNH and etc... After you press enter and he know now all. Just press mic and start... RYR5XE requesting IFR clearence to Malaga.... 

And he will reply as in the video. So he will not see your sim at all, but he will tell you report when reach xxxx level, report when reach point .... So he know your route, but not see you , you need to tell him... But no need esch point, only where altitude changes.... So basically its same as BATC but with one voice. Dont see any ai traffic.

Ok thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated.

Chris Chiozza

5 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

It's FSHUD here as well, more for AI Traffic Control, not too worried about the lack of voices included. Also, there are others that are having FPS issues when using FSHUD. On  my system, I've found that the drop in FPS only happens when I have the the FSHUD GUI open.

I also have this fps problem when i have the FSHUD GUI open.I thought it was from FSLTL and then from G-SYNC but not at all.It’s quite a big difference for me...

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

We are nearing the end of the BETA phase for version 1.3.

1.3.393 - May 15, 2024

1. Fixed an issue where ground aircraft would get stuck while vacating the runway when headed towards each other.
2. Resolved an issue causing continuous runway changes upon arrival.
3. Eliminated unnecessary vectoring during approach transition.
4. Resolved an issue causing unnecessary handoffs to the Center during the approach.
5. Fixed a problem where there was no contact with the tower during the final approach.

• Like 2

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - MSFS

10 minutes ago, FSHud said:

@TomCYYZ @filou Are you using Frame Generator?

Yes

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

3 hours ago, filou said:

I also have this fps problem when i have the FSHUD GUI open.I thought it was from FSLTL and then from G-SYNC but not at all.It’s quite a big difference for me...

BTW, I use "AIG" traffic, with a density setting in FSHUD of 30 \ 25 (Parked \ Active), G-SYNC NCP controlled. FPS locked at 50 through RTSS (never goes below 48-50, except when FSHUD GUI is open, then FPS can drop to 38-40ish).

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

2 hours ago, FSHud said:

Frame Generator off, also FYI, using TAA, AMD Fidelity  100, Render Scaling  100.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

6 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

Frame Generator off, also FYI, using TAA, AMD Fidelity  100, Render Scaling  100.

I should mention also I use "MSFS Auto FPS" (wouldn't fly without it) and FPS drops considerably when I open this GUI as well. So, the issue obviously does not lie with FSHUD alone.

7 hours ago, FSHud said:

yes

6 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

I should mention also I use "MSFS Auto FPS" (wouldn't fly without it) and FPS drops considerably when I open this GUI as well. So, the issue obviously does not lie with FSHUD alone.

Just a point I read in autofps thread. FG is only active when sim has focus. Opening or tabbing to a panel disables FG temporarily so it appears as if frame rate has halved but it's actually just 'disabled' and waiting for you to return focus to the sim. This would obviously be a good thing as you don't need FG on a static panel? 

Ignore if not applicable but thought it worth mentioning. 

Russell Gough

SE London

spacer.png

On 5/16/2024 at 4:51 AM, sloppysmusic said:

Just a point I read in autofps thread. FG is only active when sim has focus. Opening or tabbing to a panel disables FG temporarily so it appears as if frame rate has halved but it's actually just 'disabled' and waiting for you to return focus to the sim. This would obviously be a good thing as you don't need FG on a static panel? 

Ignore if not applicable but thought it worth mentioning. 

Good to know thanks for the insight!

• Upvote 1

Not directly related, but one of my majour grips with MSFS 2020 - loss of focus for instance if I use windowed mode for a given instrument... I loose control if not on AP, and that's really, reallly.... very bad 😕

Puzzles me how they weren't able to sort that out and solve it acceptably ?

In my other sims ( P3D and XP )  I can popup PFD, ND, FMC, whatever and still control the aircraft when manually flying it.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

On 5/15/2024 at 4:20 PM, filou said:

I've found that the drop in FPS only happens when I have the the FSHUD GUI open.

Yep, with DLSS FG ANY open window that you interact with--so becomes the active focus--causes this frame rate drop, about 25-30% worth of drop in my experience, and a stutter when you make MSFS active again.  Keeping a window open on top of MSFS doesn't cause the issue per se, just making that window active that does it.  Since I use two screens and Self Loading Cargo's 4 open windows is open on that 2nd screen I've stopped using DLSS FG.  Plus, can't stand the flicker/strobing that happens out the side of the window on tarmac in many lighting conditions. I have some expectation the flicker/strobing will be resolved some day with a driver, but doubtful the dropping frame rate.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X