Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, FSHud said:

I will just put it here - it's not FSHud or any other ATC program, just default Windows AI called copilot (nothing common with aviation or MSFS):

I didn't see any AI traffic when arriving.  Is that why your FPS was smooth as butter?  I don't get that smoothness with AI traffic.  You need to show AI traffic to see how it performs.   

Edited by F1Fan

3 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

$30+ per voice, not for me. 

These do go on sale and are worth buying when they do

FSHUD I can't fly without!!! 

My recipe:

- FSHUD 

- Google Map enhancement "Bing the latest" High LOD 

- Active Sky 

- A320 Fenix 

- FSLTL

• Upvote 1

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

18 minutes ago, jkeye said:

These do go on sale and are worth buying when they do

Cereproc do not offer free updates

13 minutes ago, deepstar said:

Cereproc do not offer free updates

I understand they're one off purchases?

10 minutes ago, jkeye said:

I understand they're one off purchases?

Yes. You can buy a update subsription for each voice every year.

1 hour ago, filou said:

FSHUD I can't fly without!!! 

My recipe:

- FSHUD 

- Google Map enhancement "Bing the latest" High LOD 

- Active Sky 

- A320 Fenix 

- FSLTL

Hi Filou

About initial clearance, do you have same squawk and initial climb each time tu voles? 

Frédéric Giraud

9 hours ago, Digger57 said:

Reading all the threads about BATC and SI and overseeing the last couple of weeks of me using FSHud in combination with FSLTL and enjoying it: I just like it, I can't help it.

Thats's all. As you were.

Digger.

I was flying yesterday thinking the same thoughts…there are some things I would like to change but it does what it do pretty well for me. More voices and less heading call outs would make it better. 

• Like 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Maybe I'm an outlier but I don't find using my mouse to select responses very immersive. Being able to use real-world phraseology like I can on PilotEdge, Vatsim, SayIntentions, BATC and P2A is what does it for me.

I own P2A, BATC, FSHud and subscribe to SI and I find SI to be the most realistic in that I speak to it without having to form my response in just the right way. For example, I can ask "What's the weather like at the airfield?" and it responds appropriately. Hopefully with the new ChatGPT announcement they can get the cost down. 

• Like 2

On 14/05/2024 at 00:49, grandfred29 said:

Salut Filou

À propos de l'autorisation initiale, avez-vous le même cri et la même montée initiale à chaque fois que vous volez ? 

Hello ,

Yes.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

On 5/13/2024 at 8:39 PM, reecemj said:

I was flying yesterday thinking the same thoughts…there are some things I would like to change but it does what it do pretty well for me. More voices and less heading call outs would make it better. 

It's FSHUD here as well, more for AI Traffic Control, not too worried about the lack of voices included. Also, there are others that are having FPS issues when using FSHUD. On  my system, I've found that the drop in FPS only happens when I have the the FSHUD GUI open.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

On 5/13/2024 at 9:04 PM, FSHud said:

I will just put it here - it's not FSHud or any other ATC program, just default Windows AI called copilot (nothing common with aviation or MSFS):

Woah, so is this interacting with other traffics as well?  And I assume it is not integrated into the game and he has to tab out to copilot each time.  Don't have time to watch the full video.  But this looks, interesting.  Something MS have been cooking behind the scenes while all this Say Intentions v BATC stuff has been going on?

47 minutes ago, Langeveldt said:

Woah, so is this interacting with other traffics as well?  And I assume it is not integrated into the game and he has to tab out to copilot each time.  Don't have time to watch the full video.  But this looks, interesting.  Something MS have been cooking behind the scenes while all this Say Intentions v BATC stuff has been going on?

Copilot doesn't know anything about MSFS and your flight or what is happening in it.
It's just an speech AI, so you report your position and ask for instructions in ATC was and it does it.

Can someone shed light on how to set this up? I do not understand the CoPilot enhancement?

Chris Chiozza

Posted (edited)

I think posting this video here has created a lot of confusion. It has nothing to do with FSHud at all.

The "Microsoft Copilot" has nothing to do with aviation or flightsimulation whatsoever. It is just an AI assistant integrated in Microsoft Windows. It is called "Copilot" but it has nothing to do with aviation.

This video just shows off what this - totally unrelated to aviation or flightsimulation - default AI engine is capable of when it comes to simulating ATC.

Edited by RALF9636