Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FSimUK 2026 - UK Flightsim Show - October 10 and 11

Featured Replies

  • Author

I will definitely be reporting on my personal experience at the show 👍

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kevinfirth
    kevinfirth

    I'll try to go, but will only be for one day.

  • I just talked to two other of my friends who live in Madrid and we are 100% going! ... we'll buy the tickets in the next few days.

  • Major_Bloodnok
    Major_Bloodnok

    Im coming up from Portugal - Saturday show.

On 9/8/2026 at 3:55 PM, Christopher Low said:

I will definitely be reporting on my personal experience at the show 👍

Are you going on the saturday or sunday Chris?

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
  • Author

I am driving down on Friday, and will be there for both days.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

On 9/9/2026 at 9:13 PM, Christopher Low said:

I am driving down on Friday, and will be there for both days.

might see you there depending on my roster

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
  • Author

It would be great to meet you if you can get there, Pete 👍

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Author

The floor plan is now available for the UK Flightsim Show. It seems that most of the stalls are going to be in the Concorde hangar, so this should be one amazing sight!

https://fsimuk.bfsg.club/exhibitor-floorplan/

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Author
On 9/3/2026 at 12:12 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

I wonder how many of you have the FS Labs Airbuses. I imagine quite a few and therefore would have enjoyed chatting to their staff.

So their absence is baffling.

It would have been fitting, considering that the vast majority of the stalls are going to be under and around a Concorde!

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Moderator
12 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

It would have been fitting, considering that the vast majority of the stalls are going to be under and around a Concorde!

I’ve asked the question in their forum. No responses yet.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/topic/51411-bristol-flight-sim-show-fs-labs-not-attending/?do=getLastComment

Ray (Cheshire, England).

System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant.

Cheadle Hulme Weather website.

chlive.php

  • Author

Maybe they thought that exhibiting in the shadow of a real Concorde would be asking for trouble! 😉

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Author

I see that UK2000 is classed as a "Supporter" of the show. I do not know what that means exactly, but as a UK2000 beta tester, I do not mind being considered as "mobile UK2000 product support" over the weekend. In fact, I would love to talk to anyone who has questions or issues with respect to UK2000 products 👍

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Moderator
32 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Maybe they thought that exhibiting in the shadow of a real Concorde would be asking for trouble! 😉

Over 24 hours since I posted. 125 views and zero responses. It does make you wonder what their modus operandi is.

Ray (Cheshire, England).

System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum Throttle Quadrant.

Cheadle Hulme Weather website.

chlive.php

I am flying from Madrid with my wife on Friday. Will be there on Saturday only though; Sunday was just stressing the situation with the Lady...!

Hopefully I'll meet a few of you over there!

Enrique Vaamonde

  • Author

I would love to meet as many AVSIM members as I can at the show. I will probably be wearing a UK2000 identity card around my neck with my name on it, so if you recognise the name, please introduce yourself 👍

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

I will be wearing dark sunglasses and a false beard, please ignore me 😆

Of course I jest, always good to attend the shows and mingle amongst like minded folks.

Edited by jon b

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Is anyone at all concerned about the limited parking at the venue? The park and ride options don't look great, plus a 15 minute walk from the nearest bus stop, not ideal if the weather is inclement?

I'm staying at the village hotel Saturday, but won't be there early enough to get the courtesy bus, plus it's 1st come, 1st served, no guarantee of a seat?

I thought about bring my cycle with me, it's only 1,5 miles away, but the junction on the route from the hotel doesn't look at all bike friendly?

Google Earth shows quite a lot of parking and concrete around the Aerospace building, but maybe that's not available to the public?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.