Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tesza

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tesza

  1. Thanks Reader, Of course I did a search,and came across a similar post that referred to August, however it seems there was no fix for this other than not flying in August. I am not a novice and the tone set in your reply is quite unwarranted, never the less thanks for the how to on posting images much appreciated. It is concerning no fix has been made though, I have been using P3D V5.4 since it was released and had never encountered this issue before. I will try not to use YMML in August again. Regards Terry
  2. Does any one know how to get rid of the red textures surrounding YMML. This has just started recently for me. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling in ORBX Central to another library but storing in an external library sets the airport okay, but when opening it just shows Zip files,(many). So I can not read the afcad file or replace it. So I put it back into ORBX Folder in the sim.Where everything is normal folder and files but the red reappears. I do not know what may be causing this. Also how can I attach a screen shot? Regards Terry
  3. tesza replied to lucker931's topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    I downloaded the 777 from PMrange and it all seems back to normal now with 1.11.1201. Previous version 1.11.1183.0 The winds download correctly,so happy airman again!
  4. tesza replied to lucker931's topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    I have noted that we can no longer download winds aloft through FMS as we used to. The result of server no longer connecting. Have not tried the EFB but its probably gone as well. Of course you can get winds from other sources but that item in the PMDG FMS was very helpful over the past 10 years! tesza
  5. tesza replied to tesza's topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    Thanks Rudy, I think we may have cracked it now,cheers mate!
  6. tesza replied to tesza's topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    Hi Rudy, Yes I did that as well, (unzipped and added to the OCI simobjects file.) For some reason AIGTech Manager does not recognise when pointed to the simobjects file in the OCI? I also added them into the Program Data\AIGTECH\AIGAIM\temp models folder. Still no luck Regards Tesza
  7. tesza replied to tesza's topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    Can anyone supply the base files " tfs772.zip" & "tfs77w.zip"? These are required for AIGM Flightplans, UA/Delta/American/Air NZ etc Regards tesza
  8. tesza posted a topic in The Prepar3d Forum
    Is anyone able to supply the base zip files for AI, B772, 7 B77W73? flightsim .com library is still offline, I can't complete many flight plans without these files Cannot download from anywhere it seems. With thanks tesza
  9. Thanks Ray, I set the opening screen for P3D and now get almost instant startups using a small plane on SimStarter then changing to the FS Labs aircraft. I never had this problem prior although sim could take ten minutes to load. I have just put it down to new Win 11 pro setup. Thanks again Regards Terry
  10. Thanks ,will give that a go. Cheers
  11. When I use the above program it stalls on loading the FSLabs aircraft only! (loading equipment) All other aircraft load okay PMDG, Ifly Max 8 etc. I can load as usual if I use P3D direct instead of Simstarter. I have been usingsimsarter for a few years now and had not had this problem prior. I have just reinstalled P3D after an unexplained Win 11 shutdown. Have of course unloaded Simstarter removed all its backups and sart afresh,still no joy? I wondered if anyone else had come across this problem/issue? Regards Tesza
  12. Hi, I understand you wanting the Mega Pack. Was this the download from Fly Away Sims? If so this is for the PMDG MD11 which would need their baseload aircraft from them and only works in FSX not P3D V1-6. I think it is no longer available, you would need SkySimulations or TFDI MD11, but they have their own liveries and will not accept the PMDG paints.TFDI one is just okay I did buy and have retired it , see posts regarding this on the site! Cheers
  13. still down for P3D V5.4 also sent a ticket with just auto reply so far.
  14. Ah okay, thanks Ray, I did remove that entry some years back so no issues. Thank you for your feedback. Regards Terry
  15. Hi Ray, Did you mean this entry in scenery.cfg? [Area.409] Title=Fly Tampa Sydney Local=E:\Lockheed Martin P3D V5.4\FlyTampa\Sydney Layer=409 Active=TRUE Required=FALSE Do you mean change "true to false" in active line, you wrote "enabled to disabled"? I can only see one Flytampa entry in this cfg file? Regards Terry
  16. "For those who have AUS2 the YSSY texture layer needs disabling to eliminate horrible texture effects around Sydney." Where is this texture layer found and what does it correct when disabled?
  17. Sorry to ask three times just a save issue!
  18. Hi, BeechCaptain, Where is the PF3INI File located? I cannot see it in my PF3 Folder? EG: [Try this: If you add FreeLicence=1 to your PF3.INI file Cofig section you will no longer need to activate the software]
  19. Hi, BeechCaptain, Where is the PF3INI File located? I cannot see it in my PF3 Folder? EG: [Try this: If you add FreeLicence=1 to your PF3.INI file Cofig section you will no longer need to activate the software]
  20. Hi, BeechCaptain, Where is the PF3INI File located? I cannot see it in my PF3 Folder? [Try this: If you add FreeLicence=1 to your PF3.INI file Cofig section you will no longer need to activate the software] Regards
  21. Interestingly enough the fix for this situation was to roll back Nvidia driver 352 to an earlier version. All is now working well again. :rolleyes: :australia-flag:
  22. I am sure someone can assist me with an issue I have just come across. Usually when using FSX I can click on panels and undock them to another display. Recently after installing the aero soft A320/321 extended I lost the ability to do this! I can still undock the panel or gauge, in my case the FMC but now when undocked it displays a view of the cockpit rather than the FMC I want? I have unloaded the A320 and repaired FSX Gold and then reinstalled FSX Accelleration. So far this has not fixed my issue so I am asking my fellow FSX simmers if you have had this issue and how to fix it? I really do not want to uninstall everything and start from scratch as this takes a week or so to accomplish with all the ad dons etc I have! I would appreciate your thoughts on this issue? Regards tesza
  23. After installing 767 there are no thumbnails of the aircraft in FSX only generic Lev D thumbs? Do official repaints come with thumbnails? I note I downloaded a wing tip version of Air New Zealand which required the copying of texture into sim objects/config and this version does have a thumbnail where as the official auto install versions seem not to have these thumbnail pics. Am I correct? Do I need to source and add these myself? When choosing the airline to fly the correct aircraft livery is loaded from FSX but its by description not picture. I am sure someone knows the answer to this.Its the only installed aircraft I have which has this issue? Regards Tesza :huh: :unsure:
  24. Having a little trouble with reinstalling FS2 Crew for FSX,this time around the system defaults to FS9 PMDG 747 instead of FSX PMDG 747.I have rest the registry to FSX but start centre says "FS2Crew Default 747 Edition not detected, functions on this tab will be inop"Anyone had this happen? I have just completely rebuilt FSX to acceleration edition over FSX Deluxe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.