Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BWBriscoe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BWBriscoe

  1. Yes! I find that when rotating, I get a steady rotate to 10 degrees and then it suddenly pulls very quickly back past 15 degrees
  2. This is great, but there are still too many other issues with BATC to use it properly. I'd love PSXT to get this to work
  3. I removed the Asobo version I don't have BS Real Taxiways installed I've never owned Imaginesim KATL
  4. I've done that (as I do when installing any payware airport)
  5. I've just flown back into KATL after the updates and going to 'Simple Mesh'. There are still massive elevation problems on taxiway L. Around the intersection with U, my 777 was up and down all over the place. Is anyone else still having issues?
  6. I got the same stutters landing at EGLL. Could it be the auto zoom into the airport on the ND is causing this?
  7. Does selling on the Marketplace make it more difficult for iniBuilds to issue updates?
  8. I did FAOR to EGLL yesterday. Here are my thoughts: - visual model interior and exterior is stunning - both the flight deck and cabin are really well done - throttle calibration is a bit of a mess; I tried using a four axis throttle (two of the Thrustmasters put together) and also tried a two-axis throttle (assigning two engines to each thrust lever). There were a number of issues here with the detents etc, - flying model is really nice - brake to vacate didn't work for me at all (clicking on the taxiway didn't bring up the BTV as it does on the A350). - the biggest issue for me is that the jump ahead features is a TOTAL MESS. After jumping, I was in a dive, autopilot disconnected and I really struggled to get back control.
  9. The multi jetway feature works fine elsewhere (EGLL and KORD). Although, still not able to board through GSX
  10. It's broken on day one. Using multi jetway tool. Ask jetway 2 to go to door 2L and it does this: https://ibb.co/rK4hQZkX Also tried to get jetway one to L1 and I had an error message 'extension limit' or something like that. You can see from the screenshot there is no way it's beyond its extension limit. Also annoyingly, I can't get GSX to dock jetways either with multi jetway tool installed.
  11. Sorry, was using that when originally posted, but since I've been using the 777. I'll check in the A350 if this works. Such a shame that iniBuilds advertise GSX integration but really what they mean is...only when using our own aircraft at our own airports.
  12. I'm not using the A350...I'm using the PMDG 777
  13. Thanks for this advice. I assume I just run these through the Run program? What do these do?
  14. Where's the GSX integration button? I'm happy to control the jetways using the multi-jetways tool, just want boarding and loading to work properly.
  15. I was in the PMDG 777. Flown it loads and haven't had an issue like this. I saw that two Windows updates were installed last night. I've uninstalled them
  16. I saw this in the Windows Event Viewer. Can anyone translate: Faulting application name: FlightSimulator2024.exe, version: 1.8.14.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: FlightSimulator2024.exe, version: 1.8.14.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000003f50b99 Faulting process id: 0x2668 Faulting application start time: 0x1DD37FD175E59BD Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Limitless_1.8.14.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator2024.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Limitless_1.8.14.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator2024.exe Report Id: 4115a7d9-d6e3-461c-9767-d01f4ecf6285 Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Limitless_1.8.14.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Faulting package-relative application ID: App
  17. IniBuilds have just updated their EGLL scenery and included the multi jetway system. It doesn't work at all with GSX now. If I dock the multi jetways, when trying to board passengers through GSX, it tries to add stairs at left two (where one of the jetways is). I then tried to dock one of the jetways using GSX, but with the multi-jetways installed, GSX doesn't do anything. So we've got to choose one or the other; they do not work together despite iniBuilds claiming they do.
  18. I was flying MYNN (Nassau) to EGLL last night and halfway into the flight, it just crashed to the desktop; no error message or anything. I was right in the middle of the Atlantic at FL370, so no other scenery would have been loaded. It's the first CTD I've had in ages, is there any way I can find out what the reason for it was?
  19. I've had a problem in the last couple of days when suddenly, without pressing any buttons, my mouse is free-looking around the flight deck. Usually I have to press and hold the right mouse button, but it seems to be doing it on its own at various points of the flight. Any ideas?
  20. Yes. I was on approach to EGLL, so between 1000 and 2000 ft
  21. Using GSX with the Fenix and the fuel truck still gets in the way, meaning baggage trucks can't approach and load the aircraft. Even after refuelling, it just sits there. Probably can't leave because the loaders are in place...so we're in a catch 22...baggage trucks can't approach because it's in the way and fuel truck can't leave because the loaders have already arrived.
  22. Yes that's ticked. I've got collision avoidance ALL TRAFFIC and have user ground / user air / live vs parked all ticked
  23. Hi, Since the recent updates the issue of getting too close to another aircraft on approach has started again. PSXT used to remove aircraft too close in front, but this is not happening anymore. Has something changed or is there a setting that I need to chance since the updates? Thanks
  24. Is this still a problem with the ini A350? I haven't had a WASM crash with any PMDG or Fenix aircraft in over a year
  25. I've just got back into flying the ini A350 in MSFS24 and have noticed a bug and wondered if others had seen it. If I'm flying a long overnight flight, I will set time acceleration as well as pause at TOD. Both times that I've done this recently, I've woken up to the aircraft on the ground (or in the sea!). It almost feels like the pause at TOD doesn't work if time acceleration is also engaged. Therefore, the aircraft continues past the TOD, runs out of fuel and ends up on the ground (as time acceleration is still running). Has anyone else experienced the same? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.