Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Inibuilds Dubai V2 Trailer - Releases Friday

Featured Replies

  • Author

Free update for existing 2024 owners.

The upgrade path from 2020 to 2024 will be going away when this releases.

Ah yes, v2 of the only airport scenery to give me vram errors, bring it on 😎👍

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB

MSFS 2024 | ini A380 | ini A350 | PMDG 777-300ER | Fenix A320

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

Free update for existing 2024 owners.

The upgrade path from 2020 to 2024 will be going away when this releases.

There's basically no reason to still be on 2020, and I certainly wouldn't be expecting too many new releases for it.

I hadn’t bothered upgrading my 2020 purchase until this was announced, made sense to pay the small fee to get v2 for “free”.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

  • Author
4 hours ago, verbal said:

Ah yes, v2 of the only airport scenery to give me vram errors, bring it on 😎👍

well hopefully they've made optimizations

8 hours ago, verbal said:

Ah yes, v2 of the only airport scenery to give me vram errors, bring it on 😎👍

Interesting, I have a 4090 and yes, this is the scenery it is suffering. I wonder why... and I am absolutely sure that v2 wont be that hard on VRAM. There IS an advantage if the scenery doesnt need to be compatible to both 2020 and 2024...

Greetings, Chris

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D, 2x32GB DDR5 6000MT/s RAM, MSI RTX 4090 Ventus 3X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS2024

22 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Interesting, I have a 4090 and yes, this is the scenery it is suffering. I wonder why... and I am absolutely sure that v2 wont be that hard on VRAM. There IS an advantage if the scenery doesnt need to be compatible to both 2020 and 2024...

I was in the FBW A380 at the time so I'm quite sure that was also a factor.

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB

MSFS 2024 | ini A380 | ini A350 | PMDG 777-300ER | Fenix A320

What other scenery is required to make Dubai look the best that it can possibly be in MSFS 2024?

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

3 hours ago, verbal said:

I was in the FBW A380 at the time so I'm quite sure that was also a factor.

i can guarantee you that would of been a factor.....

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

What other scenery is required to make Dubai look the best that it can possibly be in MSFS 2024?

If I am not wrong, there is a free expansion from Ini itself for the Dubai City. There is also a Cityscape Addon available on ORBX and there are several improvement addons on flightsim.to as well, either for those beforhand mentioned addons or standalone.

Greetings, Chris

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D, 2x32GB DDR5 6000MT/s RAM, MSI RTX 4090 Ventus 3X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS2024

I thought Performance at ini EGLL and KLAX were terrible until I got Dubai. FBW A380+Dubai = "Wow this is really actually quite bad. Literally, unplayable" Turn everything off in the options. Well its tolerable now but it looks like Gaya stock so what was the point of buying it? It's free so im going to get it but I hope they optomized it to the level of DFW and O'Hare.

Edited by aniiran

  • Author
50 minutes ago, aniiran said:

FBW A380+Dubai = "Wow this is really actually quite bad. Literally, unplayable"

That's mostly on the FBW A380. It's poorly optimized.

On 9/10/2026 at 8:34 AM, ATRguy said:

There's basically no reason to still be on 2020, and I certainly wouldn't be expecting too many new releases for it.

2020 continues to be sold and supported by Microsoft. So Microsoft themselves see a reason for some people to use 2020.

Edited by mfahey

12 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

That's mostly on the FBW A380. It's poorly optimized.

Oh for sure the FBW A380 is a performance dog, but even with pmdg/fenix iIwas getting constant stuttering while panning. ini OMDB is as bad as ORBX ATL was at launch. And even with everything disabled in options it's perfromance is unacceptable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.