Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Inibuilds Dubai V2 Trailer - Releases Friday

Featured Replies

No doubt they produce incredible looking airports, but there’s not a single iniBuilds airport I own that doesn’t max out my VRAM. Even when I dial back the settings and don’t max out the VRAM, I still get stutters. For this reason, I just stay away from their products.

9 hours ago, usernamerequired said:

No doubt they produce incredible looking airports, but there’s not a single iniBuilds airport I own that doesn’t max out my VRAM. Even when I dial back the settings and don’t max out the VRAM, I still get stutters. For this reason, I just stay away from their products.

What gfx card do you have?

 
 
 
 
 
  913456
10 hours ago, usernamerequired said:

No doubt they produce incredible looking airports, but there’s not a single iniBuilds airport I own that doesn’t max out my VRAM. Even when I dial back the settings and don’t max out the VRAM, I still get stutters. For this reason, I just stay away from their products.

What GPU do you have? You may need to turn down the graphical setting if your rig can't cope.

AMD 9800X3D,  NZXT X73 RGB AIO COOLER, Gigabyte X870 Aorus Elite WIFI7, 64GB 6000MHZ RAM, 4TB Samsung Pro NVME, 4 TB Crucial P3+ NVME, 4TB Crucial SSD, Gigabyte Gaming OC Geforce RTX5090, Antec C8 ARGB Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K C4 42" TV/Monitor 120 Hz, 2 Dell 1080 monitors. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Moza AB6 FFB Joystick, Pimax Crystal Light VR, Tobii Eye tracker, Steelseries Arctis 7+ Wireless Headphones.

 

It's broken on day one. Using multi jetway tool. Ask jetway 2 to go to door 2L and it does this:

https://ibb.co/rK4hQZkX

Also tried to get jetway one to L1 and I had an error message 'extension limit' or something like that. You can see from the screenshot there is no way it's beyond its extension limit.

Also annoyingly, I can't get GSX to dock jetways either with multi jetway tool installed.

AMD Ryzen™ 9 9900X3D, AM5, Zen 5, 12 Core, 24 Threads, 4.4GHz, 5.5GHz Turbo
64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz Corsair Vengeance
32GB GeForce® RTX 5090 Graphics Card

1 hour ago, BWBriscoe said:

It's broken on day one. Using multi jetway tool. Ask jetway 2 to go to door 2L and it does this:

https://ibb.co/rK4hQZkX

Also tried to get jetway one to L1 and I had an error message 'extension limit' or something like that. You can see from the screenshot there is no way it's beyond its extension limit.

Also annoyingly, I can't get GSX to dock jetways either with multi jetway tool installed.

Better post this in their discord. But if I am not wrong, its PMDG who swapped L1 and L2 doors...

Greetings, Chris

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D, 2x32GB DDR5 6000MT/s RAM, MSI RTX 4090 Ventus 3X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS2024

14 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Better post this in their discord. But if I am not wrong, its PMDG who swapped L1 and L2 doors...

The multi jetway feature works fine elsewhere (EGLL and KORD).

Although, still not able to board through GSX

AMD Ryzen™ 9 9900X3D, AM5, Zen 5, 12 Core, 24 Threads, 4.4GHz, 5.5GHz Turbo
64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz Corsair Vengeance
32GB GeForce® RTX 5090 Graphics Card

did you update to the latest vesion of gsx ?

  • Author

The GSX profile on the ini manager hasn't updated yet, so uninstall it and copy over the profile from the scenery folder.

16 minutes ago, Dick said:

did you update to the latest vesion of gsx ?

That won't matter ATM, as the GSX profile will need to be updated to add the new 'externaljetways = 1' option

Edited by Tuskin38

  • Author
2 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

It's broken on day one. Using multi jetway tool. Ask jetway 2 to go to door 2L and it does this:

https://ibb.co/rK4hQZkX

Also tried to get jetway one to L1 and I had an error message 'extension limit' or something like that. You can see from the screenshot there is no way it's beyond its extension limit.

It's an issue with the 200ER, not the airport, as it works fine with the 300ER and ini's aircraft.

https://ibb.co/8gLsYJWN

PMDG have the 200ER's door assignment's reversed in the aircraft's config file.

The issue is more apparent at EGLL, as some jetways can reach the L2..

https://ibb.co/fdF65t5R

Edited by Tuskin38

Would have liked to see Terminal 2 gain a toggleable interior but nothing there still bare and empty inside unlike the impressive new interiors elsewhere at Dubai International v2!

Edited by amsfsx02501

MacBook Neo: A18 Pro with 6-core processor and 5-core graphics 8GB Unified Memory, macOS Tahoe, X-Plane 12 (12.40).

Mac mini: M4 chip with 10 core processor, 10 core graphics, 16 GB Unified Memory, 256GB SSD, macOS Tahoe, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

Lenovo Legion 5 16IRX9: Intel Core i9-14900HX, 32GB DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Micron NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 8 GB GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 16EU iGPU, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55) and Lenovo LOQ 15 15IAX9: Intel Core i5-12450HX, 24GB DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Solidigm NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 4GB GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 16EU iGPU, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home, MSFS 2024 and 2020, X-Plane 12 (12.40), X-Plane 11 (11.55).

Performance between V1 and V2 are night and day for me. Hopefully, inibuilds goes back and does this to LAX and EGLL.

I do not have a problem with performance at IniBuilds EGLL London Heathrow. The problems I have with it are some dodgy "PG compatible" terrain just short of the runway 09L threshold, a handful of grass areas that have "part aircraft wing" images on them, and a handful of green areas on the south edge of the main central apron area that have somewhat dodgy grass and textures. I would love these to be fixed, but then I would also love £10 million to be deposited into my bank account within the next 24 hours. I consider the latter to be more likely.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.