Everything posted by mrbill38119
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
It's not AutoFPS. after futher investjgating, if I do a restart of the flight, it doesn't happen anymore. Just one of those beta bugs.๐
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
I just installed the new beta for MSFS 2024. Your software works fine. However the warning about exceeding graphic appears and is then persistent on all views until you go to main menu exiting the flight. I just wanted to alert you. Again, I have no reason to believe itโs your awesome app.
-
Marina Municipal (KOAR) Early Testing
Sent this thread to my brother in law and he said he thought youโd nailed it. He was an exec there before having to leave due to health issue in the last year. He loved it there. Said he was in the white building with the two attached buildings.
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Iโve said it before but Iโll say it again. Thank you for your excellent app and dedication to help making our simulation experience so much better.
-
Resizeable bar?
I've seen those comments some time ago. I disabled rebar with negative results and re-enabled. Perhaps there is something in the PC bios that is different in the many systems out there.
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Thank you for your fine work on this project. I have discovered that I need to pay more attention to the documentation and solutions to my issues are there, too.
-
INI Builds KLAX 2024 enhanced edition out
3070ti and KLAX2024 looks and performs great. SU1
-
Sim Beta 2 - How can it be so unstable/inconsistent?
Well, I completely agree with the original poster. Went from minimum 45fps -70 fps with SU1, SU2 lucky to get more than 12fps. And I have tried all the tricks: empty community folder, dropped my graphic settings to low, deleted cache, etc. Even multiple CTDs. There is a memory management component that they are monitoring that may be my major issue but it is unplayable. I've participated in too many beta tests for MSFS2020 and now 2024. It used to be fun to test but ultimately my main desire is to fly. I return to SU1 with hopes that the final SU2 issues will be resolved.
-
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 1.2.7.0 Available Now
What a mess. A true regression for me.
-
Transfer settings, scripts, custom vars from msfs20>24
Are you using the latest updated paid version with MSFS 2024? There is a new installer for MSFS 2024.
-
MSFS 2024 too whitish?
I think I would agree with you on it being whiter.
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Got it. Removed the auto start. Thanks again for the software. I have been a supporter since the beginning!
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Thanks for the reply. I looked but apparently overlooked that in the readme. Iโll give that a try when Iโm back at my computer.
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
Okay, this thread is becoming too long to search now. I am currently getting no display of information when I use this app. I remember there is a fix for this but there's so many pages I haven't found it. I have removed and reinstalled and rebooted but still no luck. I know its running just not displaying. I checked the troubleshooting/readme file and didn't see anything. Thanks for the help.
-
MSFS 2020 Auto FPS App v0.4.2
Just want to report that I am having substantial fps increase and performance with your addon. Still get occasional stutters but they are fewer. Thank you!
- 545 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- app
- automatic
- cloud quality
- FPS
-
Tagged with: