Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Thai Creations - Mumbai, India is out

I see only Autogen in P3D.

In FSX, the apartments show up.

Thanks DukeSan.

So its something Thai creations has to do for P3D. Surprising considering their VNKT (Katmandu) works fine on both FSX and P3D with their own customized autogen buildings showing up on both sims.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thanks DukeSan.

So its something Thai creations has to do for P3D. Surprising considering their VNKT (Katmandu) works fine on both FSX and P3D with their own customized autogen buildings showing up on both sims.

I see that these apartments buildings are all in vabb_gmax_building.bgl. Lets see if we can figure why it does not up in P3D.

Well, good news, the buildings are visible now in P3D.

Thanks

Manny

could you please give me a simple step by step of how to use that tool to convert?

See at the bottom here - http://www.iflysimx.com/topic/1004-cuba-in-p3d-v23/

You need to run it on the bgl I mentioned above.

After conversion, backup the original file and rename the converted file to the original file name.

You need to run it on the bgl I mentioned above.

That totally worked.. Thank  you DukeSan! :)

Manny

Hi Manny or DukeSan27, 

[Nevermind - see edit] I have Thai creations VABB for FSX and since moving to P3Dv2.5 (hotfix 5) moved VABB over and can't see the custom buildings.

I tried to convert the vabb_gmax_building.bgl to P3D format using ModelConvertorX but am recieving all sorts of internal compiler errors.

Would someone please send me the P3D format converted vabb_gmax_building.bgl ?

Regards,

Mario

Edit : Worked out the issue - in ModelconverterX options, the paths in most settings needs to reference the .exe files in the P3D SDK folders.

While vabb_gmax_building was succesfully converted, the vabb_car_x.bgl was unsuccessful hence the car parks and I feel some other visual treats at the entrance of the VABB Airport are still not visible.

If anyone succeeds in coverting this file, it would be great if you could share how you did it or the file J.

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

Does anyone know if this will work with Thai Creation VVTS and VVNB as well? I have no terminal buildings under P3D v3.4, can someone tell me exactly what file I need to convert? Is it one file or many files?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Hey Aaron,

You will have to download ModelconverterX and under options, set the paths in most settings to refer to the .exe files in the P3D SDK folders for v3.4.

I tried it last year and it was mostly a no brainer to figure out.

You will have to create a copy of you original scenery folder and then:

1. try converting all the .bgl files for P3Dv3.4. Not all files will be successful

2. Move the scenery folder with the converted files to your P3D addon folder

3. Import the sceneries into P3D scenery Library and fly.

Please repeat the above processes for all your other addons that you want in P3D.

Cheers,

M

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

Well i have the next problem, 

11:32 PM BGLXWriter Error Failed to locate FSX BGLComp, please update the path in the options

ModelDef Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 SDK 3.3.5.17625\Environment SDK\BGL Compiler SDK\bglcomp.exe

When a try export a bgl file "converted" i have onlie FSX BGL FILE option

Just tried to re-install VABB and getting the Authorisation Code, but when I copy/paste it in, I get two Error Messages.

Fist one is-----'You must enter a name'------------I have just entered that Authorisation Code

Second error flag----------'Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window'

Anyone who uses ThaiCreations' sceneries have a clue what these error flags are? Thanks.

I do not have Facebook nor do I intend to have it, so cannot access Thai Creations' Facebook-only Forum

Hi,

I'm already searching for hours on another problem. I bought the scenery yesterday and everything seemed to be fine. Unfortunately I don't have any cars or trucks etc. on the ground. There's nothing driving around as usual on an airport with AES. I hope someone can help me out here, thanks.

Holger