Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31DEC14] A little something for the New Year...

Hmmm....that is in the realm of possibility.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

I was doing some "hangar surveillance" around your parts Steve-O and I saw what resembled a National 744F, a Kalitta 744F and judging by the quick glimpse of green I got, the third one looked like an Evergreen International 744F!

Now that's a freighter lineup!!!

Hey Chris,

Was this the glimpse of green you saw snooping around my paint hangar?

enXzvV.png

Yeah, she's waaay in the back of the hangar...you'd actually have to be inside the hangar to get a glimpse of her...I'll have to talk to the flightline security chief about that! :angry:   (I think you've been watching too many episodes of "Airplane Repo" LoL)

She's not ready on the 777 just yet, but may be soon should motivation be infused into my paint hand, hehe.  It'd look sooo pretty on a...uhhh...I dunno...a PMDG 744F...don't ya think?  :Whistle:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Lordy, lordy, lordy that's it Steve :lol: Your flightline security chief is easily bribed B) 777F or 744Fv2, that green would look good anywhere!

Chris Sunseri

Hey Chris,

enXzvV.png

Yeah, she's waaay in the back of the hangar...you'd actually have to be inside the hangar to get a glimpse of her...I'll have to talk to the flightline security chief about that! :angry:   (I think you've been watching too many episodes of "Airplane Repo" LoL)

She's not ready on the 777 just yet, but may be soon should motivation be infused into my paint hand, hehe.  It'd look sooo pretty on a...uhhh...I dunno...a PMDG 744F...don't ya think?  :Whistle:

This is one of the biggest reasons I can't wait for the 747V2, so many great operators fly or have flown the -400BCF. 

sig1.png
sig2.png

Thank you Kyle, just got around to reading the 1.5 tutorial this evening, hopefully will give the flight a try in the next few days :)

Alaister Kay

This is one of the biggest reasons I can't wait for the 747V2, so many great operators fly or have flown the -400BCF. 

Agree Kenzo!  This plane could keep painters busy for....forever!

Lordy, lordy, lordy that's it Steve  Your flightline security chief is easily bribed  777F or 744Fv2, that green would look good anywhere!

Look for some preview shots over in the Screenshot Forum soon Chris.

I fired my security chief....got a Rottweiler....don't try to bribe him with meat...he's a vegan! :lol:  

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Look for some preview shots over in the Screenshot Forum soon Chris

I can feel the green now!  Hope the Rottweiler's name is Cupcake or Cream Puff :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Do we get an electric aux pump on hydraulic system 1 as well?  :P

Simon-

All of BAV's 400s will be delivered with the Aux pump on the #1 system.  We are charging you quite a bit for this addition... but don't tell anyone, okay?  We have a boat payment due...  :ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I can feel the green now!  Hope the Rottweiler's name is Cupcake or Cream Puff :lol:

....."Hope the Rottweiler's name is Cupcake or Cream Puff  :lol:"

Chris, his name is in fact Cupcake!  

Here is a post showing the outcome of your most recent security breach:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/459554-security-breach-at-steves-paint-hangar/?p=3152027

That'll learn ya not to snoop in my hangar anymore!  :LMAO:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Simon-

All of BAV's 400s will be delivered with the Aux pump on the #1 system.  We are charging you quite a bit for this addition... but don't tell anyone, okay?  We have a boat payment due...  :ph34r:

There are a few oddities with BA's 747s. For example they're not equipped with taxi lights......

regarding options for airlines, QF has three lights on each side instead of the 2 for the Tail/logo light ;)

Second hand QF 747-400 was upgraded for having three 

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you Kyle, just got around to reading the 1.5 tutorial this evening, hopefully will give the flight a try in the next few days :) 

Yes many thanks Kyle... I've gone a step further and tried it out. Thanks for reinvigorating my T7 flying with some new challenges and taking things to deeper levels of understanding.

Your tutorial pictures indicated that it was to be carried out in daylight.. but 1945Z on 7/10/2014 loads in darkness.. that gives a little extra buzz to the airport movements that are necessary.

Also loved the little tip for showing when you are abeam of your target airport.

What a great year 2014 has been for our community.. surely 2015 can't be as good.... or can it ?  B) 

Just noticed the Bulgarian flag on the tail - wondering who the dev is :) a big "Здтрасти!" to them, anyway!

Karl-

I think you are confusing, perhaps, the flag of the Russian Federation?

Nobody from Bulgaria on the team- but if that were to change we would certainly add the flag!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com