Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

AC 500 Dome light fix download

Just a quick edit - original dome light was over the top imo so heres a new one  :wink:

Backup your original file in your common texture folder then replace with this one 

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfTVJzWnlyVUk0LTg/view?usp=sharing

Original Version

106g5xe.jpg

New Version

nn9xfq.jpg

Rich Sennett

Hmm, how come I do not have this int1_night texture installed.. only int2_night..

I guess because I had new carpets installed, and the crew took out some of the lighting.. :wink:

Bert

Hmm, how come I do not have this int1_night texture installed.. only int2_night..

I guess because I had new carpets installed, and the crew took out some of the lighting.. :wink:

Thats strange I used updated interior files and this file was there Bert - do you have the the latest version of the aircraft from Careando - heard there was an update of some kind so I re-downloaded it recently not sure if thats the reason only thing I can think of

Rich Sennett

Not sure, but I have it now... looks nicer on the overhead panel, still a bit dim on the main instruments.. May still need a flashlight  :wink:

Bert

Not sure, but I have it now... looks nicer on the overhead panel, still a bit dim on the main instruments.. May still need a flashlight  :wink:

Good point have to look into that Bert  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Actually, just found the Panel Lights switch which pretty much fixes the panel lighting (except for the autopilot which should be lit up).. but this switch itself is close to unfindable at night, hence the flashlight..

Bert

Thats strange I used updated interior files and this file was there Bert - do you have the the latest version of the aircraft from Careando - heard there was an update of some kind so I re-downloaded it recently not sure if thats the reason only thing I can think of

Hi Rich, good work again.

Thanks,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Actually, just found the Panel Lights switch which pretty much fixes the panel lighting (except for the autopilot which should be lit up).. but this switch itself is close to unfindable at night, hence the flashlight..

Is there a panel flood? I've only found the gauge lights.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It is called Cabin on the overhead panel.

Or shift-L

Bert

Is there a panel flood? I've only found the gauge lights.

Where are the gauge lights? I cannot find them.

Thanks

John

Great job, Rich!

Bert, I called the guys who replaced the carpets. They told me that they hadn't touched anything else  :dance:  :smile:

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Wish there was more contrast on the overhead panel, hard to see the panel lights and the trim wheel....ugh!

FWIW - I also didn't have an existing file by that name (int1_night).

Someone mentioned a newer d/l file.  Carenado's website still shows the same filename that I downloaded the day it came out, but if there is some newer version of the d/l file, I'd like to get it.

Cheers

Jeff