Sign in to follow this  
jjeffreys

738 and 739

Lefteris, Can you give us an update on the panel?:( We know that the visual model is just superb and we know that you are working on the panel. Can you let us know if you are in the home stretch, or are you somewhere in the middle. I know the standard answer for weather, "If you are able to model it correctly", are you going to be able to model it correctly? And last but definately not least can you give us just a little teaser of the new panel with the TCAS and clasic displays. Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh man!!It would be nice if you will make it a little bit bigger, because my eyes still can't zoom in and out. :(Ramon.

Does anyone know if the team said the overhead VC is going to be clickable with this version?

Knowing PMDG-style I really think overhead is gonna be clickable in the VC...

LOL, I just needed this thread this morning before going to the office.. :) Bye, Luca

I couldn't stop laughing reading this post.....Thanks for finishing off my day on a happy note.

Regardless of their Lack of Teaser shots, I'm looking forward to the real thing.

It just occured to me that the Overhead panel in the 600/700 isnt complete... the back half isnt modeled. Will this be done in the 800/900 release?Ryan.PS.... Love the teaser shot... very clear!