Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

PMDG 747-400 Exterior in Detail

>Wow, thats what I call pushing the envelope!These guys are crazy, I cannot believe they're releasing something like this to the market. :DCan you imagine what kind of products we'll have in let's say 5-8 years? I can't. ;)

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I can't wait to turn off crash detection, enable unlimited fuel, adjust the flight model to easy, enable auto-rudder, hit CTL-E, blast the throttles to full, and buzz around Seattle!Could you revoke my user license for that kind of behavior???:) :) :) :) :) :)Nice job guys. I'm looking forward to that first walkaround!BobKMEM

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Thank you for that answer!!! So indeed a cargo repaint will come either officially or unofficially and I am happy!! thank you PMDG for another fine product.

>I did a search and no one has used this adjective yet: >Spectacular!!!>In the second picture from the top though it appears one of>your beta testers bent one of the rims. It can be seen on the>right side of the rim or possibly it's an optical illusion. >Must have been a hard landing somewhere for one of your>testers. Keep up the great work!>>JimYReckon you are right - looks like a balance weight has been fitted to the rim to compensate.;-) At my age I rarely get excited about anything but this really is worth doing just that. It looks an amazing piece of work. Another winner from the PMDG factory. Just hope my meagre flying skills can do it justice.

Guest Knikolaes

I am going to very much look forward to any cargo paint that comes out for this baby.

Guest ben_hewitt

Fantastic model, simply stunning!!. I can't wait to get my hands on her and give her the paint job she so rightly deserves! :)

Guest Jeff Berman

:-jumpy sweeeet :-jumpy

As a rule, I don't do the WOW replies, but WOW............Will the cargo birds have working doors also??Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest Robin.B

>Fantastic model, simply stunning!!. I can't wait to get my>hands on her and give her the paint job she so rightly>deserves! :)Which is? :)

Guest ben_hewitt

Robin I'm doing the whole BA fleet, Virgin including the special paint and maybe a few more! :)

Guest Robin.B

>Robin I'm doing the whole BA fleet, Virgin including the>special paint and maybe a few more! :)YAY, can't wait for them! :9 :9

Guest ToMy Li

Please 2D Pics... PLEASE :-shy

Guest phil316

Right that does it, I'm gonna get a completely new PC for this 744!I've been meaning to upgrade for sometime now but lets face it, its just plane wrong if I roll out onto my crappy low-res runway with all the texture details turned off. Its the least I can do for this beutiful bird!

Guest cathay

all these stunning details tell us two alternative things:1)all we need an Athlon fx57 or2)Pmdg did a great optimization work.I think,i believe,in the second choice.

Guest bisinchi

These shots are fantastic!! Great ones,Thanks for posting them!Francois